May Be Easter - 3rd - 6th May

84 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 28/04/2024 19:30:19 by SlowGoose | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Time to start plugging this one.

Usually we do a Big Feed at the Teesdale Hotel on the Friday night, but, but, but....

The Teesdale have changed chef. The main menus is now "a la carte", although they still have a bar menu.
I've posted the two menus in the event photos sections for your comments. I'm not at all sure this will be what you want or the prices you want to pay.

I'm tempted to cancel the big feed and leave it up to everyone to sort themselves out.

We might do a BBQ up at our gaff if the weather is good. I can ferry everyone up to ours in the car, but you'll need to walk yourselves back on account of the alcohol.
But it is all downhill and less than a mile.
No you can't get a taxi, we don't have any.
You're not allowed to steal a sheep and ride that back either.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

It's a very steep hill πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I vote for the bbq, if we all chip in for the grub and beer can you do the shopping Steve? πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

If Danny comes, please no badger🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Will probably ride up with the gang like last year, who's leading this year no doubt will include the mandatory ice cream pit stop at Leyburn πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

It might be worth asking Susipop Dynax, she would be my guess but then I'm a southerner so what would I know
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I agree with Strom67 about the BBQ, & I can add giving people a lift as I won't be drinking.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i have applied for the time off, so hopefully. Izzy and me will be there. defo the bbq sounds good. Burgers πŸ” keep it simple.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6728

Oh dear, the Scots are crossing the border.
Where Danny goes Izzy goes - it's a tough gig, but someone has to do it.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Someone has to translate for us Izzy
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

OK, that's the plan then, we will do a BBQ either Friday or Saturday evening at my gaff.

I'll send out private messages to all attendees nearer the time to sort out the details, who (besides me) is veggie, whether Danny wants his road kill fresh or marinated, etc.

As Strom suggested, everyone can chip in and I'll go do the shopping.
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

It might have to be Saturday... That way Shaz might have arrived 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

haha very true Strom i need all the help i can get in my old senior age lol 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Senior age? You're just an egg Shaz, albeit one showing confusion beyond his years 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

🀣🀣 steve lol , aww i wish i had the option of hitting rewind and turning myself back into a egg lol , this adulthood thing can suck lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

I've tried adulting, but it's not for me.
What I really want to try is hibernation through the winter. Small squeaky thing and bikes can do it, why can't I?                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Can someone please explain "Adulting"?
Is it something to do with being responsible?
πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

You'll have to speak to someone oop norf to explain that one oggy🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I've asked several, was met with blank expressions πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

It could be a local dialect spoken only amongst the sheep and their followers on the slopes of Teesdale πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I think it's something like being mature.
I've tried, it was boring.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I thought mature meant old and smelly... or is that just StiltonπŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 784 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption