May Be Easter - 3rd - 6th May

133 Posts | Latest replyย on 08/05/2024 19:49:21 by willow | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Warning to anyone riding up over the moors, sheep have new lambs now and none of them have any road sense.
Delectable, delicious, woolly and sexy they may be, but they are also bloody stupid.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I will ensure we ride carefully Steve. My mate killed a sheep and his 1944 Vincent on a ride over the moors so I am usually hyper vigilant ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

My daughter has given me my own 'lookout lamb' to ride up front and keep watch for his brethren ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
SlowGoose's Profile
SlowGoose

In: bolton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Stevie, your sheep fetish is becoming slightly worrying, but not enough to prevent my attendance. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Will there be lamb chops on the BBQ ๐Ÿฅฉ๐Ÿค”                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Fetish
An object that is believed to have magical or spiritual powers, especially such an object associated with animistic or shamanistic religious practices.

I don't see anything wrong with that ๐Ÿ˜‡

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Stevie, your sheep fetish is becoming slightly worrying, but not enough to prevent my attendance. lol...

EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Have managed to get the last room at The Forresterโ€™s, so will be coming up for this little treat....

EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

Hi Tezza , I think I got the 2nd last room in the foresters Hotel, Catchya in there or across the road in the Middleton Hotel where everyone else seems to be . or local pub lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

Having MOT,d my Honda at 9 am on Friday I should be in the toon around 3pm for checking in ,( or sooner ) or my vstrom plan b . .                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

Re,read Steve's first post lol Teesdale hotel not Middleton. ,                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Could the weather pixie please start working her magic as I'm not impressed with the current forecast ๐Ÿ™                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Yeah it's starting to look a bit rubbish isn't it, bring your waterproofs and thermals....
Remember 'Ne'er cast a clout till October be out'                                                                                                                                                                             
dizzydot's Profile
dizzydot

In: Middle earth
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Stop being so wimpy....in the UK not the south of France๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

We have been spoilt for the last couple of years....

Only 24hrs to go ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Blimey is it that soon ?? ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿ˜ฒI ought to pack my pjs then!                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Panniers packed, bike checked, just a few bits to chuck in the top box after my 6.30am swim tomorrow.
Sherbet in Helmet here we come...                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I did that once, then she said she didn't like Sherbert.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

See you all tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜Ž                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

See you tomorrow Steve ๐Ÿ‘€                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I am mostly packed and just washed the bike. Noticed my chain is a bit slack so may need to find a bike friendly garage locally to tighten it. I donโ€™t know how to do these things ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9063 seconds. There are 1726 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption