Long Haired Bikers ??

70 Posts | Latest reply on 23/11/2023 00:00:02 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
Gregc's Profile
Gregc

In: Doncaster
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I used to have long hair its shorter now, but I've got the beard.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Wonder what you said to upset the lady Guzzi                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

In: Portsmouth
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Still searching for my long haired biker 😢                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Still searching .... come on I know there are guys out there with long hair 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Quote:
Still searching for my long haired biker 😢...

Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Not interested in YOU ,I keep telling you that , now leave me alone 🤬

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Would love to be your man let's chat please 🙏

Quote:
Still searching for my long haired biker 😢...

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

@Guzziman60. I think Blue Angel's make it very clear that she doesn't want to exchange messages with you. Please respect her feelings.
I've also remove a inappropriate post from yourself in another forum post to another female member whom going by your post also didn't wish to talk to you too.
If I was you I would change my tact in PM's to other members because the one you seem to use doesn't work and the posts you leave in the forums come across as very creepy.
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Thank you Ragnar

Quote:
@Guzziman60. I think Blue Angel's make it very clear that she doesn't want to exchange messages with you. Please respect her feelings.
I've also remove a inappropriate post from yourself in another fo...

trike13's Profile
trike13

In: hastings
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

damn in that case must be onlyone in country left with long hair lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I also think repeated posts in forum with same title from Guzziman60 are getting a bit tedious ...

Quote:
I've also remove a inappropriate post from yourself in another fo...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 623 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption