Long Haired Bikers ??

70 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 23/11/2023 00:00:02 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

In: Portsmouth
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

I am not asking for much I am just a biker chic 😎looking for a Long Haired and even bearded biker to rescue me on his shiny bike and take me down that road to nowhere .......

P.S
That's a motorbike and not a push bike just incase you were wondering ... 😁
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I fit the bill but it's a long way to come for a ride                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

No more left we've all gone bald now πŸ€­πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Some of us chose to go short haired.. Well, on top at leastπŸ§”πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Thanks guys! , and yes there are some great guys out there without the long hair , that could sway me , but I thought if you guys can state a preference ,ie: Long Legs , Slim, and not forgetting the obvious =big busted ..🀣 so I put mine up too ! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰πŸ˜˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

There is still some of us with hair Mick and Angel as for tits a hand full is enough any more is a waste                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

I think you will have to get along to one or two of the events and see what's on offer Blue Angel. You never know you may not be too disappointed, Just a little depressed lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I used to be the long haired hippie, rocker type in my hippie and band days, but it didn't last.
The very long hair went when I found myself eating my own hair while tucking into an otherwise delicious spaghetti bol.
The shorter version went once I got into bikes and I got bored windblast developed dreads.
Now it's cropped cos it's easy and I'm a lazy sod πŸ™‚
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Blue Angel. I never look at the lady's body and features. It's more the personality and character for me πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Steve I could just picture you back in the day in your local North East hippy commune πŸ€­πŸ˜€
Bill your a lucky one to keep the locks. Must be in your Jeans oops genes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hey Mick the jeans may be the answer πŸ€”πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

I have to keep searching and as the song goes = https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cf_lPwKEVgo
I thought I found someone πŸ˜‰ but distance is a problem but I am worth every mile , whats that saying love holds no limitations ...... I have a skateboard in my shed 🀣
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

10mm sockets.
That's what men look for, 10mm sockets.                                                                                                                                                                             
zeppe's Profile
zeppe

In: london
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I got a push bike πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I've got 14 push bikes                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Now thats just showing off 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

And about 15 motorcycle as well πŸ€”πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Now that's just plain greedy Bill ... πŸ˜‰

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I've got 14 push bikes...

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

I've got 14 pork pies in the fridge πŸ˜‚πŸ€­                                                                                                                                                                             
zeppe's Profile
zeppe

In: london
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I got twelve inches on my ruler 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I have 2.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
10mm sockets.
That's what men look for, 10mm sockets....

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6880 seconds. There are 598 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption