Long Haired Bikers ??

70 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 23/11/2023 00:00:02 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
zeppe's Profile
zeppe

In: london
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I got a push bike πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Dont worry fink, everyone knows you got the short straw! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm just as hairy,bearded and motorcycle endowed as i can be,but apparently too old for some,..good job I'M choosy too...πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

In: Portsmouth

Well done πŸ˜‰
I'm not all about guys with long hair , I can be swayed as I am sure many men can that prefer blondes x

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I was looking for a tall handsome bearded long haired guy too, but I got something better than that. I got JP πŸ˜‰...

Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm sure I wasn't even looking for him, he just sort of found me πŸ€”

Quote:
Dont worry fink, everyone knows you got the short straw! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...

Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Jinx, you're just lovely 🀭                                                                                                                                                                             
zeppe's Profile
zeppe

In: london
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I got a push bike πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I got a push bike πŸ‘

I think everyone got it the first time.... πŸ€”πŸ€ͺ☺️                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Me? Far from lovely,i'm afraid,FinkπŸ˜πŸ€­πŸ˜…πŸ˜‚πŸ€£                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Long hair, now purple, and beard ready for my new (to me) cruiser, Happy to help and take you for a ride if you were close to Derby                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Any Long haired bald bikers that ride old school bikes or Harleys....still searching for the .....one 😊😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

What? Long haired AND bald? You mean with a wig? 😁 Or is it something like a hairy arsed biker your looking for? πŸ˜†

Quote:
... Long haired bald ...

Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

I thought I would confuse guys ....😁😎

Quote:
What? Long haired AND bald? You mean with a wig? 😁 Or is it something like a hairy arsed biker your looking for? πŸ˜†

Quote:
... Long h...

Beardiekeogh's Profile
Beardiekeogh

In: Banbury
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

Speak for yourself ;-)

Quote:
No more left we've all gone bald now πŸ€­πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€”...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would love to come and take you away let's chat and see what happens

Quote:
I am not asking for much I am just a biker chic 😎looking for a Long Haired and even bearded biker to rescue me on his shiny bike and take me down that road to nowhere .......

P.S
That's a motorbike...

Bikerdude2009's Profile
Bikerdude2009

In: Retford

I was three years go lol, Shaved it all off now. however I do like seeing Long haired lady bikers when they take their helmet off. :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

What a shame , I bet it looked good too ! 😎

Quote:
I was three years go lol, Shaved it all off now. however I do like seeing Long haired lady bikers when they take their helmet off. :-)...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shame you didn't want to chat but hey ho

Quote:
Thanks guys! , and yes there are some great guys out there without the long hair , that could sway me , but I thought if you guys can state a preference ,ie: Long Legs , Slim, and not forgetting the o...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Still got long hair and beard myself

Quote:
Speak for yourself ;-)

Quote:
No more left we've all gone bald now πŸ€­πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€”...

Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

GUZZIMAN :
I remember you from the last episode of Mr Nasty when you were "MICKYBOY" and you have returned again to annoy and cause grief once again !

I have blocked you for a reason , now your trying other ways to contact me , I AM NOT INTERESTED !
You have been reported to admin by other women on here too .
Please do NOT contact me again ,

Quote:
Still got long hair and beard myself

Quote:
Speak for yourself ;-)

Quo...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption