Long Haired Bikers ??

70 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 23/11/2023 00:00:02 by TheSlasher | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Whatever happened to;
a sense of humour, personality, sense of adventure, politeness, being able to hold a conversation?

Just askin' ...                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Thanks for standing up for us short haired guys LindsayπŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

You must live at the other end of the garage worm hole....

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I have 2.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Quote:
10mm sockets.
That's what men look for, 10mm sockets....

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Steve, and I won't lend them out either unless you are a very very good friend...

Back to the original post, the song 'you're so vain' springs to mind... πŸ€ͺ                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I only go to Portsmouth to... get on a ferry β›΄οΈπŸ‘πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Rock n roll life... πŸ›₯                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

In: Portsmouth
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

WOW !!!! Chill it was a bit of banter guys .....take a chill pill πŸ˜‚....

If you males can state a preference then what's wrong with me doing the same , we have to put up with = I prefer blondes and your boobs are small or do you wear sexy lingerie , yeah all day long πŸ™„πŸ€£

Apologies to you other guys that like a bit of banter and have a sense of humour πŸ˜‰
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Whoever thinks I am shallow need to read into my profile as its light banter also , in fact I have had it complimented by guys , and it is NOT all about long haired bikers either .

Quote:
Probably bald with a Raleigh Chipper. πŸ€£πŸ€”

Sorry but I find it totally ridiculous that the measure of suitability is "long hair and a decent bike".

So it appears that all you guys that have a decent...
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Far far from the truth there ...... Slasher so please don't judge me πŸ€”

Quote:
πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Steve, and I won't lend them out either unless you are a very very good friend...

Back to the original post, the song 'you're so vain' springs to mind... πŸ€ͺ...

zeppe's Profile
zeppe

In: london
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I got a push bike πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Wow let's cool it folks, what's wrong with a girl saying they like long hair and a beard, there's lots off ladies profiles on here saying they like bald and big guys, it makes me feel a bit inferior but I don't complain or condemn them                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby

Well said Bill. I really dont see where the problem is.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Bill and D6 You can both go and stand in the corner for talking sense                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

I only said what you thought jp, so you can join us in the corner.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Im always in the corner only get out when im allowed to go to the porta loe                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

That is true. Put the kettle on                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The nasty jealous Bm bullies strike again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blue Angel's Profile
Blue Angel

Thanks Bill and you other guys 😘                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Handbags at dawn πŸ˜€πŸ˜‚πŸ€­                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I was looking for a tall handsome bearded long haired guy too, but I got something better than that. I got JP πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 855 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption