Hallowistmas Party - Silly Shirt Night - 26th Nov 2022

37 Posts | Latest reply on 26/11/2022 16:00:09 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Hey bj, the dj told me he has searched hi and low for abba songs for karaoke just for you. 66.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

D6 I think it should be carried out over 3 parts of the evening. Opening the night, Mid party, Then the end of the night show case.
Then all members that attend can see BJ strut her stuff.

Double six's Profile
Double six

I whole heartedly agree jp, for too long bj has hidden her light under a bushel, in other words, her talent has not had the recognition it deserves.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

JP and D6 i shall slap you both and put you on the naughty step for a long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

( in the voice of Punchinello) Ohh daughty daughty daughty, daughty Mr Punch. lmao                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

@JP "Im wondering if a certain member makes it from the pub to the event this year"

Parting words from that certain member at the Ring of Red was "I should see you in two weeks"                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Lol we can hope he makes it out of the room on the right day                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I think if he does i may have to hug him !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Come on folks, get your names and all welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I might be able to attend... Iam working on it 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't forget your silly shirt                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

I don't need a silly shirt, my silly disposition should suffice... 😂 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

*****Anyone booked in at Ibis Central Burton,check your emails...i've just been informed it's closed until further notice from weds.23rd November..*****                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Travelodge - £72
Three Queens Hotel - £55
Dog and Partridge Hotel - £80
The Orchard - 5 bedroom house Air BnB for 4 adults - £64 each                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Just so that you know we can turn up and start to party at 6.30 Smile

Also, if you are due a renewal on your membership, if you come to the Party you can get a years sub renewal for £20 Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

If anyone asks when I am tonight, just say that I've "gone for a Burton".
I'm heading up there later after work to try a few local beers out, I'll try and leave some room for tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

CW and are in the pub across the road from the 3 Queens                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 787 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption