Hallowistmas Party - Silly Shirt Night - 26th Nov 2022

37 Posts | Latest replyย on 26/11/2022 16:00:09 by Ragnar | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

HALLOWISTMAS

Halloween or Christmas party is back yet again this year !!!

IT IS FREE to all full members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !

Discounts will be available for new subs or renews at the event !!

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 6.30 pm possibly with a Karaoke !

ibis Budget Hotel - Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

A Silly Shirty Night - so wear whatever you class as a silly shirt (def going to be weird lol)
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Never thought I'd take part in a shit shirt night, if I can get the time off I'm up for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I've had my eye on a shirt for a few weeks now, Don't know about silly but very LOUD                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

this "party" is gonna be a reet giggle....i can feel it in me waters.....๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

if I'm anywhere near I'm defo coming ๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ’ƒ

shirt sounds good rags! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I've taken the liberty and put this in the calendar so get your names down if you're going.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Good thinking that lady. ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Hear is a link too https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6639                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I might be up for this if I can go in the van.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

You can roll up by any form of transport you choose Bluey                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

We have access to the Rockbar earlier at 6.30 would that be better?
Do not forget your silly shirt!

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

More ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wee Bro - hopefully that is just pics not the amount you want to drink that night !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

With the prices at the Rock Bar, it could be ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคช๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿ˜ต๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿคข๐Ÿบ๐Ÿป๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ๐Ÿคฎ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I think i have found a very silly shirt lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

HALLOWISTMAS

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

A Silly Shirty Night - so wear whatever you class as a silly shirt (def going to be weird lol)

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Just removed myself from this event,no wish to associate with backstabbing little shites anymore
...you know who you are..enjoy..xx                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Im wondering if a certain member makes it from the pub to the event this year                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Glad to see the numbers are slowly creeping up for this, the more the merrier just get your names down                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I doubt it Old Un lol lets see                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

It will be open from 6.30 now :) and they will sell Hot Dogs during the evening if you get peckish :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

HALLOWISTMAS

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption