Hallowistmas

31 Posts | Latest reply on 28/11/2022 18:21:45 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Blimey... I know it's gone a bit quiet on the site but I note there's only 28 names down for this event. Last year there were 76 names... come on people "Let's Party" get your names down...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

There's a rumour going around that BJ's going to give us a rendition of Abba's Super Trooper, so this could account for the low numbers at the moment. But I can reassure everyone that Jackie will not be singing to any Abba song.
So we get your names for a Abba free night.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thats unfair Rags, you know BJs a brilliant singer really.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Wee Bro remind me to give you a slap !!! or 2 or 3 .............................                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

🤔 So, the morning after ... How was it last night?

Any sore heads?
Lost clothing?
Waking up in strange places?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I always wake up in a strange place...Gloucestershire!!🤣😂😅                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Fink wasn't happy you were not there,
Jinx your off the cake list lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi Lindsey it was a good night, shame there wasn’t more there though, missing a few regulars.
It was nice to catch up with some people I hadn’t seen for a while.
Hope everyone got home safely                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ey up lovely lady. Hope is well with you n yours.

Seems like an age since I last saw you. 🤔😕

The Slasher n myself were intending on coming down with Norms but he was not very well on Saturday. So we called time on the idea.

Hope you had smashing time!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

I looked like a tough biker in my silly shirt. Was good to meet some newbies and annoy others 🙃                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Any pics BJ?                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 1062 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption