Hallowistmas

31 Posts | Latest replyย on 28/11/2022 18:21:45 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Benh's Profile
Benh

In: Grantham
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Whatโ€™s happening? do we have a date?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Morning Ben as you know BJ sorts this out but if I get chance I will prod her with a long stick                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Date finalised for the 26th Nov :) will post a new forum                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
if I get chance I will prod her with a long stick...

From a safe distance ๐Ÿ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Izzy about 230 miles should be ok.
Its in the book so best start saving some pennies                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

JP only prods BJ when he is sure he has at least escape routes and is confident his footwear is of an athletic make.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

New post on General Forum
D6 - JP will be put on the naughty step!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

The pair of them are hardly ever off the naughty step, so they won't mind at all ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

I just hope there is room for Rags n CW too ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bj cant put anybody on the naughty step she cant even remember where she put it last year

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Booked my room with a step view so I can laugh and point at JP, D6 and CW or is it join them and laugh and point at the step less people                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Rags, I assume you refer to dancing when it comes to step less people, can you really imagine me and jp voluntarily hitting the dance floor? Perhaps with sufficient alcohol a slip, trip or fall would be the nearest you'd get to that happening.
I'll sit and watch (laugh) at others shaking their "thang" and guffaw along with you. Although cw might be uninhibited enough anyway to strut his funky stuff, stranger things have happened........like getting bj to dress up in a silver jump suit as an Abba tribute cabaret turn.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

D6 you are def on the naughty step !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Oops, did I really say that out loud? Mea culpa.                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Woohoo!! Hallowistmas can't wait. Booking my room now!!

Thanks BJ x                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Let's see if i can arrive without the huge oil puddle this year,then...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Booked...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

As my transport is proving to be very unreliable (breaks down regularly!!) I will not be attending this year.

However I'm sure you will all have a fab-u-lous time. Please ensure you all have at least 1 pint of Doombar for me ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

UPDATE: thanks to a very kind gentleman I will be able to attend afterall. Thank you so much Norms you are a ๐ŸŒŸ. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Beer....???!! ๐Ÿคฎ
I'll stick to JD and cider,ta Linz..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Unfortunately I will be on a jollyboys outing for my mates birthday this weekend so I will cry off now. Hope everyone enjoys though.                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Come on guys get your names down could do with a good night out. Might even wear a silly shirt

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 761 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption