Squires Cafe Bar Sunday 7.8.22

36 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 09/08/2022 21:39:54 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Nice afternoon here's to next time πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Think the next time may be in Lincolnshire. Not yet decided where though πŸ€”

Good to see ya YM πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

I'll do my best to get my arse into gear and prise myself from my pipe n slippers πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

It was a good chin wag and catch up with folk, and nice weather.
Shame there was NO ice cream available πŸ™„ 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

I reckon there was a secret outlet somewhere for the ice-cream that Lindsay and Slasher weren't telling us about πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

That's linz's department... She hides the ice cream vans.... Just like in holmefirth.... πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Good job we didn't come I tested positive to covid this morning just what I need now the sun is out                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oh bums 😲. That ain't good JP. Hope you are coping.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Oh nooo... Hope you're not too bad, get well soon πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I'm looking forward to Saturday night... Getting giddy. No driving, gonna have a few beers (no icecream!) and do a bit of silly dancing, with Lynn and Lynn. Time to get my mojo back😊!

πŸš•TAXI!!πŸ™ƒπŸ™‚

BUT, I'm gonna go up on Wednesday (10th) too ... Just because I can πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Yup, beware rock and bike.... The girls will be back in town... πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Get well soon jp.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

JP hope you recover soon to enjoy the lovely bike riding weather.

Linz , I thought I was going to have a quiet rock and bike but with you, Lynn and Lynn attending don't think that's going to happen 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Glyn.... Erm.... No its not.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It will be a calm sedate night. Two sherry's and an advocaat. 😊 Somewhere in the UK ... Just not at Squires! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 568 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption