Squires Cafe Bar Sunday 7.8.22

36 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 09/08/2022 21:39:54 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Just decided with linz to meet up at Squires on Sunday from 1pm. We need to chew the fat and put the world to rights. Anyone is most welcome to join us. There haven't been any informal get together yet thus year so it's about time πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Looking forward to the wagging of chins πŸ˜‰πŸ˜.

See you there! πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

You might get people leaving the Yorkshire Pudding calling in there                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I am sure we will as they will be heading homewards πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Get your names down.

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6631 here                                                                                                                                                                             
HeathenBiker's Profile
HeathenBiker

In: Harrogate
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I'll likely be at Squires at some point on Sunday anyway                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Okey doke, HB hopefully see you there πŸ‘πŸ» We will try to get a table or two on the stepped area, under the tree, all being well. 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I might have a drive up depends on what time I finish work tho                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope to see you there Pinky πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

It's been a while since I've been up, if I do show it will be after 4pm as I have another engagement. Will check chatroom to see if anyone is still around.
66                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

πŸ‘πŸ» D6                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Would love to come up and annoy you all but i have to get up at 02.00 monday morning so have fun all                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Aw that IS a shame JP, I'll think sympathetic thoughts while I languish on my heatwave hols.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Oh dear JP, its OK.. More ice cream for me then... Unless linz jinxes the ice cream can again.. . πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Jinx an Icecream can ?

HmmmπŸ€” I don't remember jinxing anything relating to Icecream. πŸ™„I plead the Fifth

Here, try one of these Slasher 🍦🍨🍧 πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I may not be in attendance tomorrow. No transport atm car is on Aunt's driveway and won't start.

I hope everyone in attendance enjoys the chin wagging.

UPDATE: car is running again, hopefully it will be in the morning too πŸ€žπŸ»πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ. See you tomorrow. πŸ™„πŸ˜΅
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Fabulously sunny here with a nice breeze. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»

See you at Squires in a little while.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good to see everyone this afternoon. Nice to catch up whilst sitting in the sun watching loads of bikes come and go.

It was also good to see Harry n Sue (+dawg!) Retirement is defo treating them well πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Was great to see everyone and having a nice chinwag... Must fo again soon πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
dynax's Profile
dynax

In: Doncaster
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

It was nice to finally meet up with some fellow BM'ers, hopefully will get the chance to meet some more in due course πŸ‘

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 538 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption