Lower Lode Camping Weekend - Sept 23rd - 25th

110 Posts | Latest replyย on 04/10/2022 10:43:31 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Brilliant weekend with both old friends and new ones and some I've just known along time, thanks for organising it Jackie let's hope we're back next year, love you all                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

No I put them in the top box when I went to the bar.
I just didn't come back from the bar until this morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Excellent weekend with the naughty ones and the good ones!!!
I still have my flower Mr Bill :)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

๐ŸŒนa rose for a rose ๐ŸŒน                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Aww BJ looks like you have a new admirer ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Mac Max's Profile
Mac Max

In: Reading
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Great weekend we had the sun gods shining down on us. Nice to meet up with everyone instead of messaging. First time at this event definitely booking next year. Missed out on the cakes ๐Ÿฐ lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
anytwowheels's Profile
anytwowheels

In: Lancaster
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Thanks all for a great weekend ...alredy looking forward to the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Was fabulous to see you again anytwowheels :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Rebel Belle's Profile
Rebel Belle

In: Caerphilly
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Had a fab day and evening... luvved it, laughed so much. Great catching up with everyone, some faces I hadn't seen since last Hallowistmas... and thanks Jinx for taking me out in the afternoon xx

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Always a pleasure,Rebel Belle..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4023 seconds. There are 552 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption