Lower Lode Camping Weekend - Sept 23rd - 25th

110 Posts | Latest replyย on 04/10/2022 10:43:31 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Weekend Camp at the Lower Lode Inn from Friday 23rd Sept to Sunday 25th Sept 2022

Lower Lode Inn
Forthampton
(Nr Tewkesbury)
Gloucestershire
GL19 4RE

www.lowerlodeinn.co.uk

Camping is ยฃ15 per night per tent.

You can catch the ferry for ยฃ1 and have a amble round Tewkesbury town.

We have camped here before and its a cracking place to chillax.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Some Birthday Shenanigans may occur - not saying who's though !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Go on then I think I can find the way there                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Can I come. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

I cunstantly remember what a good time I had at Lower Lode, a return trip cunnot be missed.
C(o)unt me in.
Straight to the naughty corner I suppose....                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Tiz nice there                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Count me in too I remember having a great time I also remember being sent to the naughty corner at one point.

BJ birthday shenanigans ? If its duck orientated still have mine. :-)

Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Looking forward to going back here as ever, are we having another 'Cake off '?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I can eat the cake                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Looking forward to going back here as ever, are we having another 'Cake off '?...

I will do the Bara Brith if you do the Welsh cakes Fink lol.

But no cake for JP

JP's Profile
JP

Glyn I will probably have eaten most of them within 5 mins of coming out of the oven                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wee Bro you def can come :)
Fink a special cake may be required !!!
Steve that is 3 slaps I owe you and Glyn I best remember to bring a naughty step with me ............ it will be used ALOT!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

3 slaps already? But it's still April! God knows what I'll be up to by the time we get September.
Perhaps I can reform myself by then to claim forgiveness ๐Ÿ˜‡.
Perhaps ๐Ÿ˜ˆ                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

OK, we're in.
Someone will have to explain the cake rules, but as we'll be heading off to explore the weekend before, there's a risk that cake may not survive the journey anyway.

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6608
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Can i come miss                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Steve I am assuming it will easily reach double figures!!
Danny, just turn up and pay on your arrival. I have informed the lady in charge a rough guesstimate of how many lol.
Mr Bill yes please so I can harass you :)
Izzy, we did it last time, home made cake, best taste wins
Hope that makes sense
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

So BJ, your plan for the weekend comprises slapping me about, extorting money, harassing Bill and then eating cake till you're sick?
Sounds about normal for Lower Lode ๐Ÿ™ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Iโ€™ve missed this place so count me in ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

BJ can do all them things which will give her little time to pick on me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wee Bro I can not pick on you THAT weekend so make the most!
Ollie will be good to see you there :)

Steve, yep my normal weekend.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 565 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption