Lower Lode Camping Weekend - Sept 23rd - 25th

110 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 04/10/2022 10:43:31 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I shall of course bring my Honey JD supply,in case it gets nippy in the evenings.,plus cups..πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I may well be up this, has the site location been posted yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Lower Lode Inn,
Forthampton,
Near Tewkesbury,
GL19 4RE                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Found it already, thanks though

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Lower Lode Inn,
Forthampton,
Near Tewkesbury,
GL19 4RE...

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

JP you are definately being put on the naughty step !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

So whats the criteria for getting your bum slapped and for being put on the naughty step πŸ™ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Basically, just be there πŸ€£πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Looks like DA man and I will roll off the ferry in North Shields on the Friday morning with plenty to time to donder down and across to join you.
If anyone else is coming from the north east we could try to meet up and get lost together πŸ˜›

I won't manage to bring cake but might have (purchased) Belgian waffles.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hope the weather improves before this date !!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Cant get much worse lol                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

In: Middlesbrough
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Going to see if I can join you. Damn long solo ride from Teeside though. ( I moved) but missed everything this year relocating.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm sure there will be someone that you could cover some of the way with.                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

Izzy has been in touch so hopefully we can sort something                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

Pj....sushhhhh

Quote:
Cant get much worse lol...

REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

I'm in middlesbrough so be good to ride down with you.

Quote:
Looks like DA man and I will roll off the ferry in North Shields on the Friday morning with plenty to time to donder down and across to join you.
If anyone else is coming from the north east we could ...

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

The weather for this weekend looking good 🌞🌞🌞                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Fingers crossed it stays that way.                                                                                                                                                                             
The Muppet's Profile
The Muppet

In: Hereford
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

If I get my bike back in time is it possible to come over for a couple of hrs ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Muppet yes and would be good to see you :)                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

I am having to bale on this...gutted!! Son has invited some friends up from our old place for the weekend. ... the obvious consult mum before doing so was lost in translation. But hes just finding his feet here so cant say no. As much as I would love to trust 5 x 16 year old boys alone all weekend..I don't! Remind me why I said he could invite friends any time!have a brilliant time.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5586 seconds. There are 555 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption