(BM) Christmas Chinwag - 2021 - Squires Café

52 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2021 08:48:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Izzy, say hello to the Dizzy one from me. I'm hoping to be at Squires tomorrow, though as I write the weather west of the Pennines is appalling and any thoughts of a drive round the block let alone on the highest motorway in the UK are an absolute no-no.
But if the weathermen are to be believed, things should have quietened down by tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hope you can make it Wills, especially if you ain't wearing one of your haute couture leather masks. 🤪😲🤭                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Today's The Day!

Squires Cafe
Newthorpe Lane
Newthorpe
near Sherburn in Elmet
West Yorkshire
LS25 5LX

Current Weather:
Grey and wet 🙁 but I'm sure smiley faces will brighten the day😀

See you there 👍🏻
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I'm just about to leave. ETA about 1pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Have a good day everyone that's going and your mission today is to see if anyone can stop Lindsay from talking for more than 1 minute 😊 😀                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

We are sat at the back next to the TV.                                                                                                                                                                             
REXXIE's Profile
REXXIE

In: Middlesbrough
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Good to see some of you today. X                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Nice to catch up with Sherry, Rexxi, Wills (& Jen and Perla) and Glyn at Squires today. Shame the group was splintered but hey it happens. Good to meet three lovely ladies who thought they'd got the wrong place 😂🤣.

Thank you those who for (health reasons) couldn't make it for letting me know. I hope you make a good recovery before Christmas arrives.

Have a great Christmas and New Year.

Maybe see you in 2022 👍🏻
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Good day at Squires today, not has many as we usually have but to be expected under the present circumstances                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

There was quality, if not quantity Bill.
Nice to see new folks there as well and to catch up with others before Xmas.
Think everyone enjoyed the gathering.
Cheers Linz 👍

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I forgot my quiz questions yesterday. I've just found them! 🤦🏼‍♀️

I have to admit senility has set in, not only can I not remember places people live. 😲😬🤪 I forgot that I'd done a quiz! FFS .. and for a change that isn't for Fat Finger Syndrome!! 😂
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I will be there if chance                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 554 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption