(BM) Christmas Chinwag - 2021 - Squires Café

52 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2021 08:48:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

I know, I know, it's early to be thinking about the festive season but I thought I'd put a date out for those who need to plan. Afterall this year is disappearing nearly as fast as a Ninja H2R. This year will be Sunday 5th December 2021.

The usual informal meeting of BMers to catch up with mates and any new members prior to the festive season.

No 'invite to be wangled'! just turn up, everyone welcome.

Can I suggest that nearer the date if you would like a Christmas/Roast Dinner you contact Squires direct to ask whether you need to book. They do get busy on Sundays especially in the run up to Christmas.

Web: https://www.squires-cafe.co.uk

Tel: 01977 684618

**Please Note: This is obviously taking into account any Covid-19 Rules & Regulations and that Squires is up n running fully**

It will be good to see everyone again 👍🏻😊
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Count me in 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've created the event, so once the Events 'Team' approve it - please stick your face on the attendance list.

YAY! Let's hope there's no 6" grinder this year 🤣😂🤣👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Oh god.... 😂 😂 😂 Shall do 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

All being well see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

If my rota allows I'll be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

🤞🏻'The Dynamic Duo' can make it.

Would be great to see you both😉                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?event_id=6527

If you'll be there Linz, we'll be there! xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I will be there and it will be great to see you both 😃👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
35% Karma35% Karma 35% Karma35% Karma

Health and transport permiting it will be good to see some old [and some not so old Lindz] faces                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

😂 it will be good to see you QM I hope you are doing ok health-wise.

A much needed catch up is required. 🤞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

👍👍👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. It seems like a lifetime since the last wagging of chins.

Everyone welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm planning on going                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hope you make it Bill 🤞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I think the last time i was at Squires was Christmas 2019                                                                                                                                                                             
Biker lovin Blonde's Profile
Biker lovin Blonde

In: Gainsborough
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

🤞🤞🤞🤞                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Would be lovely if you could both make it BLB & Tezza. 👍🏻🤞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

lindz, your link to squires is wrong it goes to a London cafe and restaurant, it should be https://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/ note the hyphen, the address on the events page is wrong.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

And there was me looking forward to a visit to Canning Town for some African cuisine.... if I wasn't at Donington 🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6543 seconds. There are 489 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption