(BM) Christmas Chinwag - 2021 - Squires Café

52 Posts | Latest reply on 11/12/2021 08:48:36 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Thanks for the heads up R21.

The website address (and telephone number) is as shown in the first post on this thread.

The address is correct, with the exception of 'Labe', which was a typo, for which I apologise it should be 'Lane'. If you click on the map, it does take you to the correct Squires Café.

I have made contact with Izzy and this will be resolved shortly.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The link to Squires is right now                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Thanks Rags n Izzy for assistance with resolving this one. Much appreciated 🌟🌟                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Had our chinwag today, thanks Lindsay, so might try sorting one up here - it's a long drive.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No worries Izzy. Sounds like a great idea for those further North. It was really great to see you both.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Just a reminder for those who would like a catch with old members and the opportunity for any new members to come along and meet some of the inmates.

Feel free to join us at Squires. Details on Events Calendar, if you are going to be there please add yourself to the event, as we then know who we are looking for. 👍🏻
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

*bump*                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Not long to go now. Open to all, if you are a newbie and feel brave come along and meet the inmates. Lots of chins-a-wagging n giggles a plenty.

If you are feeling a tad nervous of walking into Squires on your tod, bring a friend or drop me a message and we can arrange to meet outside if it would make you feel more confident.

We don't bite ... much! 🤭
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

*bump*

Only 9 BIG sleeps before the wagging of chins begins ...

Hope it's a tad warmer than it is today 🤞🏻

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well it's defo colder, but at least the wagging of chins will warm us all up!

See you there 👍🏻😉                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Are we in the usual spot?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I haven't booked a space, I suppose I could speak to Dave, it depends on how busy it is.

Aim for usual spot n we will see how it pans out.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Sorry Linz cant make it still struggling with Man Flu after 2 weeks. Hope you all have a great time take care and stay safe eat lots                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Sorry to hear that JP, get well soon 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Sorry but I'm most likely going to have to give this a miss too Lindsay.
We're still without electrikery and will most likely be in the dark till the middle of next week. I'm not sure I can be arsed with a cold ride back to a dark house 🙂
It's a shame cos I was looking forward to it. So was Scootie...
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

No problem JP / Steve. Thanks for the heads up. Greatly appreciated 👍🏻

Hope you feel better soon JP.
And may you be enlightened soon Steve! 🤞🏻👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

We're planning to meet dizzydot on Sunday, might see if either of us are faceache friends with anyone going to Squires and try to join you virtually lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Look on the bright side Steve. With all the money you are saving on heating you can buy a new bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
58% Karma58% Karma 58% Karma58% Karma

Whatever I'm saving on electricity I'm spending on candles Rags 🤔
And that's before I think about fixing the current bike 😕
Never mind, it'll soon be summer again ☺️                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Izzy that sounds like a plan. Although I don't do Farcebook so i don't know what's entailed but feel free to try! 👍🏻😉😄                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5625 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption