Another Welsh camp ??

99 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/09/2021 10:58:55 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

The A483 AND cake? Does life get any better than that?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Suns out.
please speak to myself or fink before pitching you tent a clear road along the top of the field by the rugby ground must be left unobstructed                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Bike packed and ready to go. But that's tomorrow, tonight I'm drinking Gran Riserva and reading Biggles 😁
See you all tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

After some confusion with a friends stag do, wedding day and start of the ice hockey season dates (poor bugger had to change his wedding dates three times) I am now attending. Ice hockey v Bikes, bikes win. see you all down there.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm mostly packed,breakfast then hit the A40..see you all there..ride safe,people..πŸπŸπŸπŸπŸ˜ŠπŸ€—                                                                                                                                                                             
alpinab14's Profile
alpinab14

In: dunfermline
50% Karma50% Karma 50% Karma50% Karma

have a fun safe weekend everyone , im only just getting feeling back in my ass from the last one lol but should be another enjoyable weekend for everyone , steve il catch you on the next one mate , next year il be all over these meets mate , i got the bike sorted pretty late this year so missed out on loads but will make up for it next year for sure , ride safe
JP's Profile
JP

Hi alpinab its a long ride for a couple of nights so i dont blame you hope to see you sometime in the future mate.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dove's Profile
Dove

In: W. Wales
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hope you all enjoy the weekend and stay safe. Unfortunately other commitments mean I can't make it this time. Enjoyed the last one. Looking forward to the next one! I think the forecast looks reasonable 🀞                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Just about to have some breakfast and I'm about 65 miles from the site.
See you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

There's been a crash on the A483 just outside of Newtown. The road is closed but you can get past on a minor road.
I should be there in an hour or so.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Safe journey home everbody,and big cheer for Fink ,great place to pitch a tent..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Fantastic weekend camp , thx too fink for it, it's been great . Home safe and sound and lovely to see old friends yiu know who yiu are !! and new friends . See you all soon . Stay safe all .                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks to everyone for taking the time and effort to come along this weekend
A brilliant weekend as ever, with great company , good weather and excellent Bara brith. (How did I come to take that last piece home πŸ€” Thanks Glyn x)
Looking forward to seeing you all at the next event, and hope you all had safe journeys home without running out of fuel.
xxx
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Thanks Fink for the weekend, birthday cake and card.
Good to see some new faces and a few old ones
And yes BJ I will still keep bugging you.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Another fab Welsh weekend. Thanks fink for the event etc. Enjoy the Bara Brith did make three and kept one at home.
Nice to see everyone and that Rags had recovered and had a good birthday.
Shout out to Steve H, again for the magical mystery tour all great roads and scenery.
See you all at some point.
Ride safe all.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Just home, f***ing knackered, 662 miles in total over the weekend, time for a shower and beer.

Thanks Fink for another wonderful and glorious event.

And thanks to Glyn, Steve and Neil (aka Mr Stud the ToyBoy) for keeping me right on another Fugrwii mystery tour.
JP's Profile
JP

Looks like we all got home without spluttering to a standstill good to see you all sorry i had to dash off but fink had my wallet in her jacket at her house lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It wasn't 'lol from you yesterday πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Loads of fuel once you stay away from the asylums 😊
Anyroad, photies uploaded...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7031 seconds. There are 788 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption