Another Welsh camp ??

99 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/09/2021 10:58:55 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Just wondering what people's thoughts are on another camp in Llandovery at the end of the summer? I may pop in to the site and see what's available date wise                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Well I enjoyed the ride down for the last one so I'm up for it depending on dates.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

I may be tempted                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Fink,now i have my OWN camping chair,how could i resist..?? πŸ’Ί                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Does that mean I can now sit down at the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Ragnar you can only sit down if you have have a pint and a slice of cake in 1 hand                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

But what can I hold in the other hand?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

The chair                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

I will pop into the site and see, πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
BigRay's Profile
BigRay

In: Otley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I’m up for that as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Maybe, depends on the date                                                                                                                                                                             
Stokeypan man's Profile
Stokeypan man

In: Lincoln
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

I really enjoyed the last weekend, good food, great views on route, good weather(ish), and great company. Any ideas for the dates.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

I called in on the way home from work but nobody was there, so maybe I will just email them. Anyway what are your thoughts on 17th to 19th September?, could be a bit risky with the weather, but then again it may be fab. Does this clash with anything else?? I'll probably start it from the Thursday (16th, for those who can get there early)
Let me know if this suits and I will set the wheels in motion
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Count me in fink. Last one was an awesome weekend.

Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Looks OK for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

JP, pint and a 'SLICE OF CAKE'? Really!!? That Welsh woman is having a bad influence on you, what happened to the baco butty eh? Disgusted is all I can say.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I can probably swing a day or two off work,17th to 19th pencilled in for me..πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Those dates are fine for me Fink.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Looks like i need to service the bike again                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

Ok so I have contacted the site and the weekend of the 17th is no good as they are away, but the weekend of the 24th is good.
If that is OK with everyone then I will go ahead with it, we quite often get really good weather at the end of September so it may be another banger of a weekend πŸ™‚

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0029 seconds. There are 823 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption