Another Welsh camp ??

99 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/09/2021 10:58:55 by Steve_H | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Provided the weather don't do something silly I'll be there.
The thing is I've mashed me ankle so the jury is out as to whether I'll be able to change gear on the ZimmerBlade... If not it'll have to be SCOOTIE 😊😊😊😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Pillionrider56's Profile
Pillionrider56

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would love to meet you all and enjoy your company as well as go back for a visit to Wales. I do need a pilly as I don't ride myself.... I pack pretty light, don't mind washing up can cook but prefers not too lol, share the costs. If anyone would like company from the South West?
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

You can go by car if that helps pillonrider but if not go to events page and click on lift requests                                                                                                                                                                             
Pillionrider56's Profile
Pillionrider56

In: Warrington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks JP will do                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

And bring your riding gear if you want to blag a pillion for the ride out.                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

What did you do to your ankle Steve?
Are the Shetland sheep friskier than the mainland ones?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Not friskier, but much prettier 😍                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm thinking of doing a ride out to the coast somewhere, or possibly some more mountains (I've thought of a nice couple of hairpin bends to go round) but what would everybody else like. Another suggestion would be a Welsh castle run ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I'm just hoping to make it to Wales this time                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Lots of bends Fink, glorious scenery and no traffic will be fine. Don't forget the coffee and sticky bun stops. I'm easily pleased.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Really looking forward to this now.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Not long to go now weather dont look to bad so get off your ass and grab a place at the last camp of the year                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Looking forward to this Roll on Friday Hope your going to make it Rags, see you all soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

The weather is looking a lot better than it was. Hopefully I should be there between one & two on Friday                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

I have put in a request for good weather 🌞                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Birthday Cake Fink lol .......................... not for me !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

It's in the oven as I'm writing this. Could I ever let someone down once promised?
JP even hand picked the decorations to go on top, he's so thoughtful, aaah so you better be looking forward to this little beauty of a cake as I'm sure it will not dissapoint 🀭

Fink's Profile
Fink

Oh, and there will be an extra cake just for the peasants 🍰                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Peasant cake that sounds nice                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I can taste it already πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 830 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption