20th september

29 Posts | Latest replyย on 09/07/2021 16:12:13 by BikerNess69 | Go to original / last post
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

If you find me a coffee stop to meet up with you in Wolverhampton to then ride on to Whitchurch I will get up early๐Ÿ˜‡                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Castle Mound Way, Central Park, Rugby, Warwickshire, CV23 OUZ

Can meet here Strom? Otherwise would be a stop at my house? Or Bridgnorth?

Its up to you. X                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Alot of biker stops aren't actually listed on this biking website. So if you think of anything better?

Bridgnorth one is The Food Stop
Quatford, Bridgnorth, WV15 6QJ                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I can meet at Rugby no problem but isn't that the wrong direction for you???                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Its about 45 minutes from me. But its to meet you then ride to Whitchurch?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Yep, or whatever you plan by then ๐Ÿ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Ok. Well we have a few months anyway. Don't want to be wishing that time away ๐Ÿ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Now I've met you it doesn't seem so weird to post on this thread ๐Ÿ˜… But I do owe you a pint now.                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Haha no worries i never keep track. There's a few members that props owe me a pint ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿคฃ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3320 seconds. There are 1050 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption