20th september

29 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 09/07/2021 16:12:13 by BikerNess69 | Go to original / last post
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ideas for something on that day as I'm turning 20!! πŸ˜πŸ‘β€πŸ˜‹πŸ˜œ

Yay

So yh get posting ideas πŸ‘πŸ₯³πŸ₯³                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

my birthday is on the 25 th i'll be 59 i'll be having a bottle of dandelion and burdock and a packet of crisps,i hope you have more fun on yours mate                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Why not head down to lower lode on the 18th and make a weekend out of it, I'm sure we could get a lot of the patients to join you                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Jof you could combine yours with mine???

And what you saying JP? Saying Wem all mad here 🀣🀣😜πŸ₯³πŸ₯³                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes let's go for it weekend 18th September Lower lode just need to see if the site can accommodate us                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice idea bikerness can you sort the jelly and ice cream,yes i know i'm a big kid at heart lol                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Wheres my 69 🀣🀣

Nah we can go somewhere that has ice cream I can bring Jelly πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry about your 69 maybe when we get to know each other better do that still do them with the cadburys flake in them,yep i asked for two 69's from the ice cream seller not realising they are 96's                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

πŸ€£πŸ˜…

Funny fuka

Nah they ay even 99s now. Think its Β£1.99 now or Β£2 plus....

Gotta have a flake πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bikerness with the 69 added lol,if your on FB you might want to look at Free Wheeler's Bar, biker banter group there a good bunch of people on there friendly too                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Thanks for that but I'm not. Sounds good though                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Right the plan for my birthday is... meet up at cafe in Whitchurch

Midway truck stop
Prees Heath, Whitchurch SY13 3JT

Then will ride whichever way to a nice stop for lunch. Maybe cake. So thinking between Whitchurch and church Stretton or Shropshire?
If anyone knows a good place?
Else i will look closer to the time.

After lunch can ride around again up to bridgenorth or around the area, maybe go riding on some scenic routes or if anyone has anything good to look at. Haha

Then

We can have some dinner and drinks and call it a good day 😁😁

Yay for turning 20 πŸ˜‡πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
JP's Profile
JP

Would love to but school day sorry                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

No worries Jp. Could always meet for breakfast then go? Maybe just a thought x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

With my start time on a Monday you would be going back to bed after breakfast lol

GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Anything that involves cafΓ©s and motorcycles is good in my books.

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

GHW has some lovely routes through Wales.. Lunch at the Ponderosa??? I will have to start early to get to Whitchurch for breakfast πŸ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

No worries. Well whatever is easier m8. Just trying the get a mutual point for us all really.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

It's your birthday.. You choose and the rest of us will fit in... or not 🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Last thing I want is to be alone on my birthday though πŸ˜†πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0625 seconds. There are 556 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption