Watch and Shoes

77 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2008 07:04:54 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well you look good in a frock mateWink   Just be careful Stuey, you dont want to break your neck in 'em!LOL   Can you post us a piccie when you do hun x?   Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
M.S.'s Profile
M.S.

In: Bedworth.

My shoes and watch are made by Rolex and Pierre Cardin. Unfortunately Pierre Cardin makes crap watches and Rolex can't make shoes for toffee.     Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

Just be careful Stuey, you dont want to break your neck in 'em!LOL   Can you post us a piccie when you do hun x?   Post you a pic when I break my neck ? What sort of sadistic site has this turned into ?? Will this one do ???   And I thought you liked me BC Cry                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

just need a pair of hands super-imposed about the head ...... ConfusedThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

In: Somerset

I know I said I didn't mind what you looked like, but that just looks painfull!!! DeadLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth

what should a gent my age wear? white shirt[open neck ]jacket an jeans ok? i wont wear leather trousers on me bike as ithink its silly on me at my age[think pete stringfellow!]!what colours suits older grey blokes?opinions welcome please[i will keep me goatee now as it seems to be ok wiv peeps]
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yes i am insecure!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

It all depends what colour braces you've got on TM!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

thats true i got red or black!!yu aint gonna let it go are yu???                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

If I let em go its gonna HURT!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

yu aint comin within pullin distance of my braces thats for sure,scary the phantom braces puller!!aaaargh!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Scary's Profile
Scary

I'm not that brave your trousers might fall down!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

there are worse sights believe me!look at stuleys pic!ouch!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

any way what should a agein gent wear to impress the ladies??ffs!!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

NOT FN BRACES AGAIN PLEASE!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Scary's Profile
Scary

A smileBig smile and a big red bow!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

done that an got arrested!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1202 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption