Watch and Shoes

77 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2008 07:04:54 by tangoman60 | Go to original / last post
micksaway's Profile
micksaway

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I was told by my mate's Wife that women check out a mans watch & shoes to determin your caracter.   Is this true Ladies   Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not to me, I check out the arse and teeth!!!!!!!! lol And of course the personality. Have to make me laugh!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Well, I look at everything, but more importantly, its character for me!!                                                                                                                                                                              
stueylewie's Profile
stueylewie

In: Bognor Regis

I don't wear a watch - what does then mean ?   Apart from the fact that I don't know what time it is lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Eyes do it for me..they are the window to the soul  but now you've mentioned watch and shoes, I'm not going to be able to stop myself looking.. !!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I like to check they aint got halitosis too!!!!!!! And use deoderant and I suppose well endowed. Nice eyes, talented, funny, sexy......hmm am I being too fussy now? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I own 4 watches and never wear any of them, and wear trainers most of the time. What does that say about me?                                                                                                                                                                              
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

your not to fussy girl you know what you want, and it looks as if its payed of for ya, happy life hun xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
darkcarnival's Profile
darkcarnival

In: Blackburn
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Dont know about watches, but definately shoes. Sandals with jeans for instance is a definate no no. Or slip ons with tassels lol and definately not dirty, scruffy trainers. Nice new clean ones are fine. Gives you an idea of how well(or not) they look after themselves and their personality IMO Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Daytona_man's Profile
Daytona_man

In: Bedford
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Hah, I'm wearing new trainers today.                                                                                                                                                                              
hilda123's Profile
hilda123

In: Melton Mowbray

I never look for a watch! and shoes wouldn't be the first thing I'd look at on a guy either!!  I'd go for whats in those eyes and smile!! and a nice aroma of aftershave or a yummy smelling deodorant! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Flame,you check out the crotch!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Start with the shoes for sure.                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

No shoes [unless you count trainers for the gym] and no watch. Have some gaerne motocross boots,sidi dispatch,and some army surplus, oh and some nice fluffy slippers. If someone asks "what do you make the time" reply with "time is what you make it".                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm with u Hilda, their eyes, smile and aftershave/deodrant, as well as a cute butt............LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Definitely agree with Hilda and XXChele...eyes, smile, deodrant, butt - got to be able to make me laugh and be a very good all rounder!Wink   Whats that Flame? From YorkSHIRE? pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

OGGY!!! Shocked   Damn!! My secret is out!!!    I Do tend to like men from the Shire's though... NottinghamSHIRE, DerbySHIRE, YorkSHIRE, CambridgeSHIRE...LOL   Where do I live?? No flaming where near a SHIRE, County Durham..!!! Wink Good job theres an edit facility now, would have almost got banned there..!! Missed out the O on COunty!!   PMSL!! Shocked LOL                                                                                                                                                                                
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Did you mean to say ' C U Next Tuesday???                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Almost did mate !! Wink LOL   You filthy dirty rotten rascal!! LOL   Love ya for it though!! LOL  Hug                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

ApproveHug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7500 seconds. There are 1686 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption