No one speaks

30 Posts | Latest reply on 24/06/2021 20:34:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome to B(asically) M(ad)
Hoskar.👍🏻😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Welcome Hoskar🏍️👍
Anderby Creek on the 23rd May would be a good meet for you as its not far away (37miles).. Look it up in Events😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Winger321's Profile
Winger321

In: Chester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I am a newbie and live in Chester on border w3ith Gods biking country will be good to chat to thers                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey - breaking the silence is done by....                                                                                                                                                                             
Winchester's Profile
Winchester

In: Holbeach
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Not being silent. But there are of course plenty of places on here to make a noise                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I just don’t get it you message someone and they don’t get back to you🤷‍♀️                                                                                                                                                                             
Hoskar's Profile
Hoskar

In: GRIMSBY
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Thank you for the welcome msgs , Lindley and Strom, I'm sure I will get to know more folks , just by using the chat tab and adding to forum chats too                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

some cant message back cose thy don't have a membership just saying for a friend                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

You must be thinking about another site because BM has only ever had one chatroom.
This site is the upgraded version of the original one, started in June 2006, which I thought had been deleted but it's still in use.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote: TomGS1085
Chat option? where? There used to be chat rooms, but cant find them now.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's a shame as I joined at the weekend and my fingertips are smoking from all the messages I've had to reply to, hahaha!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3906 seconds. There are 788 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption