No one speaks

30 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 24/06/2021 20:34:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi I have to say I'm disappointed with this site as no one communicates,a conversation starts with hello .I've been riding 30 yrs and found bikers in general to be friendly but the internet is creating ignorant people                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

In: Wolverhampton

People talk. Just need to be messaging the right people. I've made so many great friends off this website.

And always happy for a chat if you'd like

πŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Welcome onboard Jim. I'm sorry you feel like that If you go into chat, I'm sure you will find folk to talk to. There is usually a few members chatting.

Everyone should find a warm welcome in there. Sometimes it can be difficult to get a word in edgewise, but I'm sure if you say you are a newbie, you will be welcomed.
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Forgot about the chat option Lindsay πŸ˜…πŸ€£ I've never even said hello on there.

How rude of me πŸ™ˆ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I saw you had been in but obvs missed you πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Evening Jim hope you are well and getting out there s bit enjoying this wonderful weather ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

It's not ignorance, well not on my part anyway.
Internet communication, especially written communication is missing something. As a large part of communication is visual, what works in a face to face situation doesn't without it.
I'm not exactly a technophobe, but a large number of people on here have communicated by other means for a long time. For the same reason I'm not that big s fan of the telephone either.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well, he obviously didn't want to talk did he? Deleted himself, as soon as responses were posted πŸ€”πŸ™„

Shame, it would have been good to say hello ... perhaps?!                                                                                                                                                                             
BikerNess69's Profile
BikerNess69

Exactly. I get alot of messages saying people don't talk blah blah. Then bang they delete themselves.

Whats the point m8? 🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Some people just love to complain Pds, when people are nice to them they get confusedπŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
baxi's Profile
baxi

In: rochdale
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I am finding it is the same people doing all the work , sometimes a message is not seen for weeks never mind answered ? .                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Life gets in the way sometimes. Hope you get a reply to your emails baxi. 🀞🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Chat option? where? There used to be chat rooms, but cant find them now.

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Once you're logged in there's a tab on the right of the screen that says "Open Chatroom"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nope cant see it

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ignore that, found it

Strom67's Profile
Strom67

Well spotted Tom. My tab just says chat with an icon of some description in front of it😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

I think it just says Chat if you are on a phone                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I'm using a tablet now and it says the same
🀣🀣🀣                                                                                                                                                                             
Hoskar's Profile
Hoskar

In: GRIMSBY
23% Karma23% Karma 23% Karma23% Karma

Maybe the secret is to stay positive and be nice to folks , we all have a back history, haha , were not youngsters any more (apart from in spirit , of course !! 🀣🀣🀣) .                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption