Biker Cafe Map

46 Posts | Latest reply on 11/02/2022 20:17:06 by Declan | Go to original / last post
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Fasttrak diner opened today by Nick Sanders ( nice bloke)
Open Monday to Saturday 8-2.30.                                                                                                                                                                             
GSNige's Profile
GSNige

In: ASHFORD
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Bikers Cafe Google Map proved very useful to find a breakfast spot coming out of Stranraer and somewhere for lunch on the beach at Mablethorpes                                                                                                                                                                             
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Popped over to Manthorpe on Monday 23rd no camping too full so dine a loop through the town and found a brill cheap wee chippy Robin Hood chippy I think ,But be aware it only opens on certain hours ,I was lucky as ,???? .12-2 and ? -? I got there 5 past 12 perfect timing, all cooked to order .
EMDEE's Profile
EMDEE

In: Hamilton
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Try Mablethorpe, doh                                                                                                                                                                             
Declan's Profile
Declan

In: London
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Not a sit down cafe so sort defeats the porpoise as our fronds in New York would say. But if your in Sheffield, i recommend a visit to the Woodseats chippy, Woodseats, ( opp side of rd to Asda), Chesterfield Rd (A61). They still fry in dripping and have a queue most nights. The chips actually taste v moreish. mmmm.
Declan's Profile
Declan

In: London
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Did customers have to chant

oooh Rooo-bin and Little John
aaas meerry as can be
with a tra la la and tri le le
and ha ha haa, hee hee

well i think you get the picture

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Popped over to Manthorpe on Monday 23rd no camping too full so dine a loop through the town and found a brill cheap wee chippy Robin Hood chippy I think ,But be aware it only opens on certain hours ,I...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2188 seconds. There are 815 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption