Biker Cafe Map

46 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/02/2022 20:17:06 by Declan | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

https://www.google.com/maps/@53.0686867,-1.5698089,4z/data=!4m3!11m2!2sFbC9cAF-SZWgoM8r2LAhFw!3e3

UK Biker cafes on a google map! What's not to like?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Its good to know where the cafes are in case you need a break but i cant help noticing more and more "riders" are spending more time in the cafe than riding. The group i ride with started doing that, 6-7 hours out and about 4 spent sitting in a bloody cafe. Ride half an hour , then cafe for an hour , then 10 minutes to the next cafe, another hour sat in there and so on. I wont be going out with them again if they are just cafe surfing, bikes are for riding. Rant over, Lol.
ChrisA63's Profile
ChrisA63

In: Oxford

cafe racers perhaps?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Oh for the days of the 80s, my bf at the time was renowned for his ability to smell "cake stops" at approx 3miles distance.

The rest of the 'boys' would take the mick mercilessly but they never complained when sat munching all manner of cakes with a cuppa. Even if it was about every 10/15 miles!! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Everyone knew that 'going out for a ride' would be a morning til night thing especially if The Big Guy was going...😁
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

'going out for a ride' would be a morning til night thing especially if The Big Guy was going...😁

Oooooooer! 😳😳😳                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

🀭 in all sorts of ways πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

How do you add to this? There are a couple missing from the Suffolk area                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Join the group UK Biker Cafes on Facebook
Notify them in a post

Hope that helps                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will do πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Pulcino75's Profile
Pulcino75

In: Huddersfield

Cafe tea stops are a great opportunity to stand and eye up everyone else’s bike! It’s good window shopping..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
omarchy's Profile
omarchy

In: Trowbridge

Hi. Sorry, but the link no longer works. Google maps "...can't find the list"                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Opens on my phone....
Anyone else want to test the link?
πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Yup, works for me                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It didnt work for me πŸ˜•

I get the following message;

Can't find list
The list's creator either deleted it or stopped sharing it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

It did work before when I tried it but now I get exactly the same message that Lindsay getsπŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Works for me, I must be special.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

For those struggling to access, I can only guess it's settings on your phone.
Try going to UK Biker Cafes on Facebook and accessing from there.

Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Update!
It seems the map is now on an app! But for IPhones only atm
So if you have an apple gadget its 99p for the app
Android users, as you were.... 😁
The map is accessible from a pc via Facebook link                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

You always was special Tezzer.

I'm not rich enough to follow names and not on facebook either.
So I'll have to find cafes the old fashion way by riding my bike.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Guess I'm with Rags then...πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜

Many great cafΓ©s are often encountered by going off-pisteπŸ˜‰.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption