Planet Rock

25 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2008 10:03:20 by dragon | Go to original / last post
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

another email just gone...........                                                                                                                                                                             
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Just got this.....   Hi   Firstly please except my apologies for this rather generic reply but I have been over whelmed with emails of outrage, anger, support and sadness about the closure of Planet Rock.   I wanted to say we really appreciate your support for the station.  We are doing all we can to find someone to buy the station – we have until March 28th.  I hope you will continue supporting Planet Rock and please check online for the latest news and show your support.   I hope we can keep on rockin’   Jon   Jon Norman Marketing Manager Planet Rock www.planetrock.com   563,000 weekly listeners,Sony Gold Winner                                                                                                                                                                                
Suzuki_bob's Profile
Suzuki_bob

In: Newcastle

!Snap! got the same e-mail reply today, at least they replied sort of.                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

snap!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

LOL

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 929 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption