Springslade Lodge Cafe, Sunday 6th September

98 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/09/2020 22:54:30 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I think there are ripples in the space/time continuum.....
Possibly raspberry........ πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

You were missed Will - hope you're feeling good for the National Rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Cheers for a good day out Nick, who were you counting as the odd ones?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Looks like a good turnout. Thanks to serious quantities of painkillers, I'm on my feet now but hardly walking with a spring in my step!
Midway Cafe near Whitchurch on October 4, anyone? If there's any interest I'll set up an event on the listings
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Go for it wills....                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

Which Whitchurch is that Wills, there's 18 in the UK?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Whitchurch in Shropshire at the A41/A49 junction south of the town. Until the end of last year, Lynn's Raven Cafe was a very popular meeting point for bikers and well-placed for the North-West and also the West Midlands.
The Raven itself is now under new ownership and management, but the manner in which Lynn was forced to leave left a bitter taste with many of the old regulars. The Midway is only two doors away and equally biker-friendly.
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Make an event and a separate forum post wills, I would be up for it... I mean there has to be at least one of those ride outs I will be able to attend this year for god sake... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Thanks all for another decent ride out and a chinwag. It was good to put a face to a few names and also meet a couple of newbies. Weather stayed dry all the way home (all 5 miles or so) lol - hope the rest of you were as fortunate and enjoyed your route back.
Lynn - Nick was right you would not have enjoyed it with no ice cream!
Wills - hope you get over your affliction soon and may see you at the Midway
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Don't I deserve a bacon butty then....?? 😒 πŸ˜” πŸ˜­πŸ€” 🎻 πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Was a good ride out & meet up. Good location too! Although, a tea room?? I must be getting old; it`ll be garden centres next! Lol
Great ride home, & only a sprinkle of rain which we managed to get ahead of.
Thanks guys!                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Midway Cafe near Whitchurch on October 4, anyone?

Wotcha.

I rather like the Midway, and less than fifty miles for me ( just ).                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Another interesting little ride out cheers Nick. Especially the excursion to a Morrison's car park on the way back πŸ€”πŸ˜‚
Good to have a chin wag and catch up and meet new folk.

Mr Pete, after a lite cleansing of rain on the way back, Once back in S York's the sun shone we can continue our discussion next time πŸ˜„

Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

It's a little something inspired by Frank Zappa.
I call it '200 Supermarkets'                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ» that made me guffaw thanks Nick                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Glyn - oops was it something I said about the righteous lol
Lynn - Glyn has made me laugh so much - I will BUY you a bacon sarnie if you make it out next time!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Now then.... Is that an offer I can't refuse....?? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Refuse?
How can you resist??? πŸ˜†

You smoothie Pete! πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 578 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption