Springslade Lodge Cafe, Sunday 6th September

98 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 07/09/2020 22:54:30 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Ride in at the Springslade Lodge, Cannock Chase at 1.00 pm (ish)

A great little cafe on the Chase with plenty of seating and parking.
http://springsladelodge.co.uk/

Peak contingent leaving the Yondermann Cafe at 10.30 for a steady ride down

Post in the forum for folk to ride in with from your area

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Hopefully I can make it this time... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Afternoon.

More or less on my doorstep . . . and I never knew it was there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

I should be up for this. Maybe link up at the Raven near Whitchurch on the way down if anyone fancies joining the run?

Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood

Might be a bit too far for me - reckon on a good 7 miles away - but you never know I might make it if i leave really early lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Might be a bit too far for me - reckon on a good 7 miles away - but you never know I might make it if i leave really early lol...

Just remembered, full tank, empty bladder..... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

You can always ride out and meet us en route Pete? 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
VibeDGranny's Profile
VibeDGranny

In: Walsall
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

I might ride out to meet up, i need a giggle x                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

On the doorstep , I'll pop down                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood

May do just that Nick and could meet you around Ashbourne if you are passing that way?
Will let you know nearer the date (and when weather forecast for 6th is known) lol - Would make a refreshing change knowing exactly where the destination is and hence not being able to get lost en route :)
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Does that mean we won't have to follow Nicks GPS...? πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Otherwise known as "Mermaid's Mystery Tour"                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I should be able to make it. As long as newbies are allowed 😜                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Newbies are always welcome                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Especially if they're polite about my navigation! 🀣

And yes Pete, passing through Ashbourne 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

Jentrek (and other newbies), it's events like this that are the best way of
getting to know people, matching the faces and voices to the profiles. The more the merrier!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi group                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi there 😊
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi group...

Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Be rude not to show up as its right on the doorstep . Might rock up to Ashbourne they've turned the maturnity hospital there where I was born into an old folks home maybe pop in and make my reservation while I'm at it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Be good to see you Grumpy. We'll be heading out past the old hospital site to Mayfield.
So, you're an up'ard by birth......                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 831 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption