The Yondermann, Sunday 23rd

34 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 24/08/2020 19:58:18 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Bees n Butterflies will be all over you. Daisies are a safer option. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Oh very bohemian... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ride Safe and have a great day peeps!                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Mornin'

I suppose I'd best get the bike out and make my merry way toward Ashbourne.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

Drizzly sort of day, but it ain't pouring down either and it's a wee bit brighter. See you at the Yondermann.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Thanks Nick, nice day out and may have been raining at Yonderman but that bright back home I almost had to pull over and reach for the shades again lol (will post a couple of pics on events page)                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

All right for some. By the time I got to Marple I had to reach for the water wings, let alone the waterproofs! Still, the sun's shining right now and it was a good run out with good company

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

So sorry I didn't make it, the unexpected night shift finished me off. Looks like you all had a blast, roll on the next one                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good to hear you managed to meet up πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I'd blame Pete and his magic shades for that Will.....
Apparently Hope Valley had an absolute deluge, sounds like you rode through that ☹

Thanks for the ride and the company 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

I've just checked the maps and it was Chapel-en-le-Frith where the skies opened. Got it muddled with Marple, as one does😁
Which, after all, I suppose is in line with the Hope Valley.

GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Mornin'

We copped it just before Ashbourne . . . . then the sun came out for the rest of the ride back.

Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

The sun always shines on the righteous! 😎                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Thank you gentlemen for an entertaining ride out and chin wag at Ashbourne and The Yonnderman.
Never saw a drop of rain on the way home admittedly only had 23 miles to get home from The cafe 😁                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 589 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption