The Yondermann, Sunday 23rd

34 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 24/08/2020 19:58:18 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Meeting up at the Yondermann Cafe (on the A623 at Wardlow Mires, SK17 8RW) at 1.00pm this Sunday.
Prior to that, a bit of a nimble around some lovely roads in the Peak......
Meet 10.30 at the Robin Hood Pub on the A619, Chesterfield Road, DE45 1PQ
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Iam in....                                                                                                                                                                             
AngieManchester's Profile
AngieManchester

In: Manchester
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Nick, I'm popping over with the NW group (meeting in Altrincham) & maybe some from the Wirral maybe joining us too so I'll see you there. Angie                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Hi Angie
That sounds good! See you there 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

I'm up for this if the weather's OK. Looking fairly promising so far..🀞                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Will be nice to see you Wills                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Will have to try and get to this (if I can get out of bed "earlyish" on Sunday) lol                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Wotcha.
Well the weather's looking good for Sunday - I just might have to get out of bed a tad earlier than usual.

Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Pete and GHW be lovely to see you!
If it makes it easier for you coming up we aim to be on Ashbourne Marketplace (by the monument) for 11.30 - 11.45
Let me know if that suits you and we'll meet you there?                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
75% Karma75% Karma 75% Karma75% Karma

I'm more likely to be at the Yonderman for 1, unless I'm motivated to get up seriously early                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Think I may have to attend this, be rude not to as the last one was cancelled 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Looking good Nick! Have a fab day everyone πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Aye, it is Linds! 😁
Just a reminder;

Ride out; leaving The Robin Hood Inn @ 10.30

Ride in; The Yondermann Cafe @ 1.00                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Pete and GHW be lovely to see you!
If it makes it easier for you coming up we aim to be on Ashbourne Marketplace (by the monument) for 11.30 - 11.45
Let me know if that suits you and we'll meet you t...

Cheers.

I'll try and get there ( weather permitting 'cos I'm a wimp these days ) but don't wait for me. If I ain't there - I ain't coming.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

No worries GHW
We'll keep an eye out for a purple beard with a person attached! πŸ˜‰
But if you're not there, catch you another time 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Oooh purple now... rocking the change I bet πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ŠπŸ§œ                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

Not me on this occasion Linds....
I'm not the only one with a handsome coloured beard 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I re-read the post and realised it wasn't you 😦.

Such I shame, why not try purple with pink, just for a change. 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

... And go the whole hog and put little daisies in....                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

The way colour sticks to my beard I'd go purple and come out pink! πŸ˜‚
Daisies? I was thinking scabious? πŸ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7969 seconds. There are 551 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption