Reporting Profiles

22 Posts | Latest reply on 21/09/2020 21:28:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

@BMRC. If someone reported your profile with the way your profile is and without any extra details I would just approve it again and if they reported it and said that you hadn't replied to a PM, I would again approve your profile and lose respect for the reporter and think "grow up".
However if they said your was giving a sad story and asking for money. email address, phone number ect: then we would look into it.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

🤣🤣🤣 thanks Ragnar - no sob story from me - I may only be 5ft4 but I is mighty and can pay my own bills thanks 🤣🤣🤣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption