Keeping warm...

71 Posts | Latest reply聽on 25/08/2020 17:42:22 by Declan | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Don't think you could pick me up Bill I'm too fat lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

That's not fat JP, that's insulation 馃憤馃憤馃弽                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Your probably right JP but as Jinx said it's good insulation                                                                                                                                                                             
Duketastic's Profile
Duketastic

In: Lincoln
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

As a cyclist and motorcyclist I find the cycling roubaix bib tights a really good warmer and not too bulky under leathers. Plus they give some warmth to the mid region.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Richa Cold Protect GTX gloves, I can be riding 45mins in single digit temperatures before I realise I've forgotten to put heated grips on                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Duke has the right idea, I have some of my cycling bib tights that are waterproof and windproof that I sometimes use under my leathers when it's cold, I also often were cycling shorts under my leathers in summer and find them really comfy on a long ride                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

I usually wear Ron Hills or jogging type bottoms under my leather pants, as well as the cycling base layers. By the way Aldi have just got some excellent fishing clothing in for the bike. Just bought one of the waterproof jackets 馃榿馃槀
Great idea with the cycling shorts Bill. Will have to try that one馃憤鉁岋笍
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Yer Mick get the tight fitting ones so they don't wrinkle up and a padded bum helps for comfort                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Will do Bill. Don't want any of that chafing 馃槀                                                                                                                                                                             
p贸g mo th贸in's Profile
p贸g mo th贸in

In: Thanet
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Using eBay looking for warm clothing you can buy some bargains I managed to get a lot of Frank Thomas gear for a fraction of the new price to keep me warm                                                                                                                                                                             
Declan's Profile
Declan

In: London
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I know everyone rates heated and synthetic stuff but ive got a zip join set of buffalo leathers. They're thick enough to stand up on their own and dont melt or bust their stitching when you slide 100 yards down the tarmac after a catapult over a bonnet. Course they're water resisrant rather than proof and take 1/2 week unused to dry out. So i bought myself a set baggy rubberised troons and jacket for when its heavy it down. But i like the leather. Its totally windproof and not sweaty except innthe height of summer.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4220 seconds. There are 1077 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption