Biker Gang Battle at Airport

34 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2008 07:50:20 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Yea hands up I was havin one of me 'blonde' moments there about rattler. lol   LC where's it say about H As in the report? I didn't see that bit.                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

From the people i've spoken to today and from someone who was in the lounge. This wasn't at all club related. They reckon it kicked off with someone jumping a queue. someone got stabbed in the head. Dont shoot the messenger. thats wot i'm being told.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I just copied the news report, unfortunately I'm not able to check its accuracy.   I find news items and I post them on the forum and I link  them from the monthly newsletter.   Whatever took place the report doesn't put bikers in a very good light and it amazes me that even after 30 years a lot of non-bikers still assume that ALL bikers are H As.                                                                                                                                                                                 
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Trouble is these reporters have gotta sell news papers. It'll all come out in the wash. but the truth will be buried in the middle of the paper. But people just read the headlines.                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Kwak,   I read the reference to Angels from the www, wills posted   Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I deffo need those new spec's don't I? Embarrassed LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ermm and a new mouse!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I've had an update on this. a couple of days ago. i'm now being told that the injured party was three HA coming back from holiday. Someone gave west mids outlaws the nod and that was the result. I'll let you all work out which version is true. It does make more sense than the oriignal story though.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You're 'being told'? Who by, BB? (I'm just curious)   Maybe both versions are accurate, maybe neither is, how would we know unless we were there? It's all about perception, ask a police officer, after (s)he's taken statements from half a dozen folk about the same incident, why no two statements are the same.                                                                                                                                                                                 
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Doesn't matter who told me kwak. As i'm not about to say. Wether people believe it or not is up to them. Its of little interest to me. It was just the info i was told at the time and in good faith. By someone in a position to know.                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

If these people had there 'colours' on show,it'll be on video....airport securitiy,mobile phone?it might even appear on youtube(seeing is believing).I would'nt call any of these people bikers though....it gives guys like me a bad name,bikers ride bikes.Gang members,possibly?....drug dealers,probably?..... involved in illegality,definately! But bikers....NOT!!Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Well said ActionmanThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Doesn't matter who told me kwak. As i'm not about to say. No it doesn't matter, but it was cos you said 'I've been told' rather than 'I read' so I was curious WHO gave you the info, someone who was there maybe who would possibly know more accurately than a reporter?, that's all I meant.   Wether people believe it or not is up to them. Its of little interest to me. I agree, it's up to folk to make their own  mind up, I was only  posting a news item, for the site's newsletter.   I find that hard to believe, that it's of little interest to you, if so why post a different version of events in here?    Like I said it was just a news item, it wasn't meant to cause aggro.                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1249 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption