Biker Gang Battle at Airport

34 Posts | Latest reply on 06/02/2008 07:50:20 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Rival biker gangs fought a bloody battle with machetes in front of horrified passengers in the arrivals lounge of Birmingham airport.   A 50-year-old man is fighting for his life with a knife wound to the head following the violence at Birmingham International Airport’s Terminal 1 on Sunday.   Eye witnesses said a gang of 10 men and one woman waited in the lounge to attack three men getting off a flight from Alicante, Spain.   Metal bars and chains were also wielded as families with children scattered to safety. The attackers fled in vehicles  waiting outside the airport.   West Midlands Police said in a statement: ‘Three men, aged 43, 45 and 50, were injured during the incident and taken to hospital. The 50-year-old man remains in a critical but stable condition with head injuries after being struck across the head with an unknown weapon. The two other men were treated and discharged.   Eleven people were arrested, 10 men and one woman, they have all been bailed pending further enquiries.   The force said anyone who was at the terminal at around 9.30pm should call Solihull police station on 0845 113 5000 and ask for CID.                                                                                                                                                                                
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

In: Weymouth
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

43,45,an 50!fled in vehicles[not bikes?],mus be HD owners then!                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i aint ever visitin Brum!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W

I've heard they're good at changing wheels LOL   (Rattler is goin to kill me for that)                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

tangoman i love the dig at hd riders ten out of ten for that one Thumbs UpThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
tangoman60's Profile
tangoman60

i feel a traitor now an have pangs of guilt as i still got me sportster  an like it!!but guess someone has to be the fall guy!                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

you can blame me if you want everyone else does                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

oi nowt with hd owners!!!!!!!! grrrrrr lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

ITS ALL YOUR FAULT FBK!!!!!!! Nice one TM Like it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

I think that level of violence was a little OTT.....they had just come back off of holiday....surely a BIG HANDED SMACK on there sunburn wouldve been enough?!LOLCool                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

nope metallica said it best ( KILL'UM ALL ) .                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton

'ere, Rattler's a Scouse, not a Brummie! Me, I've got a foot in both camps, seeing as my grandad ran a pub in the old jewellery quarter of Brum.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Nah, must've been race rep riders, wouldn't've had time to put the one piece leathers one! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Being a born and bred Brummie and a blue nose to boot. May i just point out that it is scousers who have a reputation for liberatin other peoples property. They're now trying to disguise this by pretending they know a little bit about culture. Yea right!! Evil SmileBig smile    There is only one so called  biker gang in Brum as the angels left a long time ago. There are a few large clubs though. I have asked a couple of relevent peeps but all know nowt. Of course it doesn't mean any of these peeps came from around here. As this is a club night for some tonight i may know more tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

They're now trying to disguise this by pretending they know a little bit about culture. Yea right!! As the Brummie end of the family keep on reminding me over and over again! Don't think BB would get on with 'em, though - Villa fans to a man.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

so whats the score here? Have we got any more info?  Sounds like a strange attack (bit retarded if 11 people can get caught too lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Where's the info from? I can't find anything about it on the bbc news website.                                                                                                                                                                              
Wills's Profile
Wills

Birmingham Post and Mail website has it:   http://icbirmingham.icnetwork.co.uk/mail/news/tm_method..._page.html                                                                                                                                                                             
Dangermouse's Profile
Dangermouse

In: Kingsclere

Thanks Wills.                                                                                                                                                                              
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Sounds quite serious   Reporter of the story refers to the Hells' Angells as a chapter, at least he might know what hes talking about.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8867 seconds. There are 1131 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption