Just for a chat

75 Posts | Latest replyย on 27/08/2019 18:38:28 by CB1300S | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

thanks Lindsay, ha ha chosen one ! they must have looked at me and thought "he's a mug ,we'll try him" LOL. Thanks for the tip, i think i will.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi guys, not so new here. Did anyone go to the Manchester bike show? Not much feed back from it..                                                                                                                                                                             
Trixi's Profile
Trixi

In: Cardiff

Morning everyone.. Im new to the biking world and looking to meet a bunch of like minded people..
Everyone has been so welcoming so far.
๐Ÿ‘‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes I whent to the show. ยฃ18 entrance over priced by a long way I thought.. I was a little disappointed with it, i have been a few times and I think this was the worst one, no where near as many traders and their prices were high. No Honda stand, all the other major manufacturers were there.
Doubt I will be going next year.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi guys, not so new here. Did anyone go to the Manchester bike show? Not much feed back from it..

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I went to the show last Saturday, with some friends all passed or current BM members, wasn't all that impressed to, first time been promising to go since it started,
Best bit was having a couple of coffees and listening to the blues performer. Parking and facilities not bad thou.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

My first and probably last. Nec is much better.                                                                                                                                                                             
Hillie's Profile
Hillie

In: Sandy
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Don't know if I'm I. The right forum but hi everyone                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hi, you can make it the right forum it is chat after all, welcome and enjoy.
You will get the hang of it only took me 2.5 years. ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I went to the Manchester bike show. Wasn't much to right home about but it was a show never the less. Hi guys hope we're all riding safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

First day here, think i might like this place !                                                                                                                                                                             
Wendyj's Profile
Wendyj

In: Coventry

Hi everyone new on here live near Solihull hope your all having a great day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi peeps! Hello to you all. Does anyone live south of Watford? Lol seems we're a bit thin on the ground down south!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Newbie saying hello from across the pond.๐Ÿ‘‹
Some of these comments are a geg as they say in my wee country !Haha

CB1300S 's Profile
CB1300S

In: Runcorn

Hello everybody...... Anybody male or female that ride a bike in the runcorn area looking to meet up?????                                                                                                                                                                             
CB1300S 's Profile
CB1300S

In: Runcorn

Hello to you guys how's the weather there???

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Newbie saying hello from across the pond.๐Ÿ‘‹
Some of these comments are a geg as they say in my wee country !Haha

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 575 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption