Just for a chat

75 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/08/2019 18:38:28 by CB1300S | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi everyone new to all this, my name's Paul I live in hull, I'm a site manager, and I ride a bmw CL1200 , im single and looking to chat to like minded laddies,                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Laddies or ladies Paul? Slip of the pen can make a huge difference lol. Welcome to the site. πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yes, that could go dreadfully wrong.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Especially if your going to the toilet                                                                                                                                                                             
jts34's Profile
jts34

In: Southampton

crying with laughter at comments                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

A slip of the pen whilst going to the toilet...mmmmm......could be painful                                                                                                                                                                             
jts34's Profile
jts34

trying to work out how do new post, but can't so obviously comments on string. I had a weird one today with very suspect message and profile deleted - not sure if I should be flattered or offended a female wanted to build a relationship and share personal photos - FFS - running to the hills to hide
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

Any attention is good jts, I certainly would not be offended if a female wanted to build a relationship, lol.
I am too old to be running to the hills anyway pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
jts34's Profile
jts34

But I am totally straight ROFL                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

@jts, hit the blue box with the envelope at the bottom of the page below n send a message to moderators with name of profile, asking them to check it out. Do it asap so that the profile will be removed.

Don't worry I finally got one the other day, it was a spammer.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

We get the all strange members here                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

Well, we're here, so you are not wrong JP, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I've seen weirder πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I did wonder what Laddies were. Thought it might be a he/she lady boy lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Oh Springer.... Just don't go there.... Pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hahahahaha πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
... of Bangkok of course πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

You could split that place name and have a totally different meaning Linsay lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Omg smiler... That is rather naughty... But brilliant pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

Ladies!!!! Please...Innocent menfolk around....Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Erm... There are?? Lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6094 seconds. There are 873 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption