Just for a chat

75 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/08/2019 18:38:28 by CB1300S | Go to original / last post
Splitpin1961's Profile
Splitpin1961

In: Beaconsfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

That won't be hard...

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Happy New Year all, may this year be better than the last x

SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

I notice the poor guy who started this thread has not dared to respond again! Lol 😱😱😱                                                                                                                                                                             
Lilliput26's Profile
Lilliput26

In: Scarborough

Hello Paul,

Welcome to the site!

I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Everyone on the site has always been very cordial & welcoming to me (I am pretty new here, myself)

I hope that you find what you are looking for,

annieBeth Lilliput
Beth1962's Profile
Beth1962

In: Angus

Since when lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

It's dangerous to start talking about strap ons smiler and Tezzer...'strapadicktome' can be very serious πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hello Paul
Good luck in your search.

Quote: Paul
Hi everyone new to all this, my name's Paul I live in hull, I'm a site manager, and I ride a bmw CL1200 , im single and looking to chat to like minded laddies,

Axle Tramp's Profile
Axle Tramp

In: Diss

I was more innocent before this education, thanks . over one word. was it found out what was actually meant ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Morning everyone.. I'm.vicky from runcorn Cheshire. Just thought I'd say.hiiiii.x                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

In: Barnsley
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Welcome Vicky.

Quote:
Morning everyone.. I'm.vicky from runcorn Cheshire. Just thought I'd say.hiiiii.x

Mazzy1's Profile
Mazzy1

In: Medway

Hi all, I'm Ian & a newbie to this site.
This thread has had my in stitches. Fantastic banter.
I'll keep the leather to me bike gear and only strap I use is to load the bike for a track day. But we do live in a free county so do what you enjoy. 😊
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I'm amazed sheep managed to avoid this post...down to gutter level before i even read it...pah :(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh dear slip of the pen it was indeed, but not while going to the toilet, hope everyone is well and getting ready for the summer ride outs, my first ride out is Belgium next month,                                                                                                                                                                             
kevin elleray's Profile
kevin elleray

In: RADCLIFFE
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

hi peeps im kevin from radcliffe ,well sombody has to live here lol im a newbie here looking for a nice lady to keep me company ect. i just had to put a footnote on my profile some guy wanted to meet me im hetro no thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey how are you

Quote:

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all, I'm new here and this thread has been amazing, so much bants, I won't look at a pen the same way again                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
48% Karma48% Karma 48% Karma48% Karma

Welcome Ademus. This kind of banter is typical of those who have been on BM for some time. Hang around and feel free to join in the banter 🀑                                                                                                                                                                             
Hillie's Profile
Hillie

In: Sandy
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Hi all I'm new hoping to make some friends and build up a new social life                                                                                                                                                                             
Seastorm's Profile
Seastorm

In: London

Howdy cowboy

Quote:
Hi all, I'm new here and this thread has been amazing, so much bants, I won't look at a pen the same way again

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

hi boys n girls, David from Blackpool here. on the subject if spam profiles i have had a couple of messages recently from women asking me to contact them direct via e mail, when i checked my views , neither of them had even viewed my profile. reported them to the moderators straight away πŸ‘

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Ooh, David, welcome to BM! Lucky you, a newbie and 'The Chosen One' ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚

Get yourself along to an event (rally/rideout if you prefer) and meet the inmates. I'm sure you will find some 'interesting' like-minded folkπŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6133 seconds. There are 899 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption