Anyone up for a meet at Squires??

156 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2008 19:44:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

looking forward to meeting you too flame,and bc thanks for the lift,oi ghosty im supposed to be your hugpost for the day,so mine better be first lol,,nut i have no idea wat your on about i dont giggle,much lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

No you dont do you, lets just say if anyone hears giggling, expect it to be coming from katys mouth!  Katys organised it, cheers bud! I'm coming to Squires too!!!! Best add myself to the list !!!!! Woohoooooooo!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Woo Hoo!! SOOOO pleased you're coming Nutkin!! We should all have a great laugh!!   Incase anyone is wondering... the Dutch Butcher is my surgeon, and Vince the Torturer is my tattooist!! LOL!! LOL I'm not a Dominatrix on the quiet... HONESTLY!!! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

there won't be much room on the toadstool when i get my fat ar*e on it flame, but I don't want to get pregnat BC will it work if i wear a durex?   will try and save you a "spot" on it LOL but i got to hide my nuts from skidle, think she's on a nut hunt ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

pmsl @ you lot!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

PMSL!!! LOL If this is a sign of things to come on Sunday, its gonna be a SCREAM!!! Big smile Hey, BC, remember what witchiest told you??? Looks like it could Pete could help you out there, if he uses another 2!!!! Wink   LMAO!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Don't tell everyone Pete!!!!! X   Its going to be a scream and I can't wait !                                                                                                                                                                              
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'm gonna get hugged to death...hugged to death....hugged to death...lalalalalalalala                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

yes ghostie and you will enjoy it lol                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Ghosty, I hope you can organise an orderly queue for your hug-a-thon!!!    Hee hee! I'm getting all excited!!  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Yes Jim you better turn up this time hun x  Us girls are waiting for our hugs!   Yeeee Haaaa!  Not long now til tomorrow!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

have a brill day 2moro n take loads of pics xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHug                                                                                                                                                                              
geoffb2005's Profile
geoffb2005

In: Leeds

Guys - all I can do is apologise and hang my head .....   Afraid I won't be there tomorrow cos of things being arranged from next week to this.   Good news though is that I'll be able to meet you all at Matlock                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Looking forward to seeing you there Geoff                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

BRILL MEET   Hugs to you all!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

What's happening tomorrow?? Confused there's nothing in calendar for tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                                   

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 1151 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption