Anyone up for a meet at Squires??

156 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2008 19:44:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Since I for one enjoyed the meet at Squires in November so much, I was wondering if any of you would be up for doing it again, perhaps at the end of this month, or sometime in Feb? Its not ideal biking weather, granted, however, if we all get our heads together and could car share, or take a pillion if you do want to come on the bike, it would be a good opportunity for us all to keep in touch and have a chat in person before the bike season and weather picks up. Anyone interested, let me know and we can sort out a weekend to do it, and which day would suit best, Saturday or Sunday?   Also, its Valentines Day in Feb, anyone got any suggestions for that one?? Couples and singles alike should get together, and I don't mind travelling!! Suggestions welcome!! Marie xx                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Oh I would love to come Marie...if it is end of Jan or middle to end of Feb certainly can do!  Valentines Day is a good idea, near or around that date...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Herne's Profile
Herne

In: Dewsbury

Sounds Good Marie Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Sounds good to me Marie but would prefer middle to late feb, doubt I would ride all that way that time of year as the weather is so unpredictable, I would come in the car.   Like you say it's nice to try and stay in contact even during the wintery months.   I am going to be heading up to Southport some time in Feb so will check the map and see where Squires is in relation to there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
73% Karma73% Karma 73% Karma73% Karma

CG I'm not letting you navigate me! From Google maps, Tamworth-Southport is 108 miles. Go via Leeds and it's 194 miles! Weekend of Feb 9/10 is reserved for a BikeChat get together, BTW. What are you doing in our neck of the woods, anyway?                                                                                                                                                                             
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Sounds a cracking idea Marie, I'#m sure I'll be able to persuade my good lady to venture out on the bike and make the trip to Squires.   Let us know the date and we'll be there.   Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Well, we could either go for the 17th Feb, or 24th Feb, both are Sundays, if that suits everyone who might be interested in coming?? Just let me know which one suits best? Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Good days for me so far MarieThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Great idea FlameRed, all I have to do is find a kind person willing to give me a pillion, or lift. (Preferably pillion lol)    Altho Sunday is usually a very busy day at Squires I doubt it will be that busy in February.   If someone could persuade Scooby and earthwind to go it would be great to see them again.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

Wills just like I am no good with distance and directions I am it seems hopeless with dates,(ok with figs) I won't be able to make Squires in Feb after all, my daughter's baby is due on the 8th and I am going to see Jo Bonamassa on the 17th with Bluesbiker, Jen and Di.                                                                                                                                                                              
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

well since i dont have a bike or car,i will have to find someone willing to take me,i would much prefer car to bike though,wen i went in november i was frozen stiff lol,so wat date is it then,you gave 2 dates                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hi KD...if going in car, have to go by Sheffield on M1 perhaps you would like a lift? pm me nearer time to ensure I am going! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

17th o                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve55's Profile
Steve55

In: Heckmondwike

17th or 24th suits me - pencilled in me diary.                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Well it seems like the 24th Feb might be a good date, also it'll give those who are loved up to have their Valentines Weekend away, or whatever, if thats suits? I'll see about getting it posted on the events calendar.. Kwak could you help me out there please, hun? Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

24th it is then Marie! C's ya there!                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

CG Why are you comming to Southport in Feb Linda                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

LC you'd be suprise where I have friends. I was going to go to Southport for a girlie night but forgot Jodie's baby is due so got to wait until she has given birth as she wants me at the birth and to cut the cord.                                                                                                                                                                              
Blueboy955i's Profile
Blueboy955i

Marie, how about sticking the meet in the Events section?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Blue, tis done. Bung your name down on the event page folks. (follow the  link)   FlameRed, if you need me to edit, or add to, it let me know.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_detai...ent_id=147                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6089 seconds. There are 788 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption