Anyone up for a meet at Squires??

156 Posts | Latest reply on 24/02/2008 19:44:36 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Well I know you fellas and directions! LOL!                                                                                                                                                                             
Shy Tot's Profile
Shy Tot

In: Sheffield

Weather permitting SteveT19 and myself will be biking up from Sheffield arriving for around 12'ish. The warm welcome I have heard lots talking about will be an absolute requirement along with hot drinks and a set of jump leads to get me moving again. Looking forward to meeting you all and putting real faces to the names and photos see ya there.
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Look forward to meeting you Tot and Steve!!   Just follow the shrieking of laughter and you'll find me and BC!!!   Mrs.Tall = BC Mrs.Small = me!!  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Just having a laugh at the above post.....  My bud Katydevil will also be there, she will be 'Miss Giggles' - you will see what I mean, myself and Dangermouse can vouch for it, its infectious !!   How about everyone naming themselves as a 'Mr' or 'Mrs', could be a laugh!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Opps, sorry, gone off topic ! start a new thread......Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

oi nut,adding me onto your posts lol,,tis true though i giggle all the time some peeps find it infectious,others just wanna smack me in the gob lol,tis nerves i think                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

crap that went on twice pmsl,it was really slow so i clicked it agin,consider yourself told ywice nut lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

pmsl Flame! TOO TRUE! Hug   I will have to shut my mouth Saturday and make sure I give it a rest to ensure that I don't lose my voice on Sunday!  I am still a little hoarse! pmsl!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Lol!! Nut you're right, we're all enjoy a good laugh!! Looking forward to meeting you there Katydevil!!   BC, by the time we've finished you will have laughed your way from YorkSHIRE to DerbySHIRE and will be HORSE for a long time!! Keep up with the tablets chick!!  PMSL!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Wooo hoooooo I'm definately going on Sunday! meeting up with DC, as I'm too shy to go on my own, lol   Looking forward to meeting you all, sounds like we're gonna have a right laugh Big smile xx                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

by the sounds of things im going to be Mr HugsBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Save one for Little Miss Tiny, Ghosty!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

And one for Big Miss Tall!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

soz peeps i cant make this meet...........                                                                                                                                                                               
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Sorry to hear that hun xxx  You gotta come next time!Hug   You will be too busy posing in your new posh car! Bless ya!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
petervalk's Profile
petervalk

In: leic

got to save a toadstool for me and flame on sunday lol                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

Try to keep me a "spot" warm on the toad stool pete!!                                                                                                                                                                                 
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hey Flame and Pete, I always got told that if you sat on a toad stool, you would get pregnant!!!!!!!WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

No chance of that at the minute BC!!!  The Dutch Butcher saw to that for me!! Wink   Bar-steward.... LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

pmsl from the Dutch Butcher to Vince the Torturer, who's next? WinkLOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4678 seconds. There are 821 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption