Happy People Post Yourself Here!!!

179 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2008 19:45:45 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

THAT IS BRILL NEWS JEN XXX                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

seeing james face as he realised it was me on back of the bike he was staring at yesterday and watching him double check,crash into a gatepost and fall off his skateboard in shock!!!  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Really glad that Smileys ' smiley' and feeling a lot better Jen, and why didn't someone have a  video camera pointed at James when he splatted into the gatepost !!!!! poor thing, bet he's sore today, have to join Ghosties club!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

he didnt hurt himself,he got up laughing!! now he wants to know when i'm next going on a bike....                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

don't tell him !  Let him splat again!                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

and i will have video cam at the ready nx time!!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Very happy!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cruiser gal's Profile
Cruiser gal

In: Tamworth
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Just happy as it's the best way to be in life.                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

I could not agree with you more CG! Hope all is well with Freya Mae and her mummy!                                                                                                                                                                               
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

Just happy, I'm blessed with the best friends in the world, on here, and out there - owe you big time, thanks for the laughs everyone !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Big smileAwwww and I'm happy that I found BM, I've had the bestest laffs and smiliest smiles in these last few weeks, than I've had in a long time !!   You're all brilliant!!  Luff ya loads !   Stay safe..and stay happy Big smileHugBig smileHugBig smileHug                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hey Karey!  We love having another smashing person like yourself on board! Loves to ya too!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Awwww BC... Gi'oer...I'm fillin up here ...   The only mush I'm meant to do is mushy pays   .... not good for mi image.....    But fanks any way !!    heheheh   LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

happy cus got a great day planned with some lovely people but not too happy wiv smiley as he woke up at 4.30am,full of beans and has not gone back to sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sleepy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sexysmirnoff's Profile
Sexysmirnoff

In: Dudley

im a happy boop being with great freinds today and i got millymoos baps to cum yet yyeeeehhhhhhhaaaaaa                                                                                                                                                                              
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Big smileVery happy to see everyone today...Jen, Smiley, RC, BB, Storm!  Wonder if the Bridge End Inn can cope with us on a regular basis.  LOL! Another lovely day with lovely peeps!  May there be many more!  pmsl @ BB! Bless you hun x  Storm, you are such a special lady too! Thanks!Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
iggypup's Profile
iggypup

In: Wellington[near

Hmmm who is this thread for exactly as nobody is happy all the time [evidenced by quite a few post themselves on the sad thread on the same day as they post on this one].I like the "what made you smile" thread as it is people being humbly grateful for their happy moments.If its a thread for those who are more inclined to be happy than sad-well we could make a 'one off 'list and be done.People who are happy all the time are rare individuals [or mad],the Dalai Lama seems to be happy most of the time-so I suggest we should scrap this thread and have a "Dalai Lama post yourself here" thread in case he decides to get himself a GSXR or a Rocket 3.Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Gosh who rattled your c                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Gosh who rattled your cage Iggy? LOL So we need a "miserable b*gger" thread...well you know you can start one if you would like to!LOL   VERY HAPPY...great friends, great company, great laughs...what a lovely life...                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4375 seconds. There are 757 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption