Happy People Post Yourself Here!!!

179 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2008 19:45:45 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Following recent events, thought it would be nice if we ALL could be nice! So I am starting this thread for all those genuinely nice people like myself! Love and best wishes to all those other lovely people in the world..XXXXXHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Mazza's Profile
Mazza

In: Crediton

Yep same to you Bikerchick let's hope 2008 brings much love and happiness to all on here and throughout the world Hug Mazza xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

In: leeds

Hi BC n Mazza, yes lets hope everybody is happy in 2008.   best wishes kenn.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Where's all the lovely people on BM? Surely there's more than this! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

Hey guys, I'm feeling happy - just seen Daniel Craig in the Golden Compass he he!!! Have a lovely evening all Smile and a good new year   Hugs xv                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Hiya Middlv...thank goodness there are some of us around! Where's everyone else?                                                                                                                                                                             
middlv's Profile
middlv

In: Southampton

No idea but I'm still smiling!LOL   Hope they show up soon.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

We must be an elite group then middlv!LOL   I am still happy and smiling too!Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

hey - I'm happy - had a great Christmas at the new Fella's parents! Now just waiting for him to come down here tomorrow for New Year Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

i stella you ok, im doing new year at her parents. im as happy as can be, after many months apart, my ex girlfriend as come back into my life, is nt life just fantastic some times,wish we could be this happy all of the time. i know you want a bucket. but there you go. so i am so looking forward to new year.wow.                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Glad to hear HFG is so HAPPY! Good luck with your new fella and have a lovely New Year...Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                                 
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

I'm happy...had a good day today and I'm filming on the 4th.....hopefully next year I will get my series filmed! (hint hint ITV!)                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh that's brilliant news GH! Keep us posted!                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Don't worry BC I will!.....Infact I will make a point of being even more obnoxious!...Then you can all say we knew him befor he was famous.......he was an arse then too!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
katydevil's Profile
katydevil

In: sheffield

hellloooo,,im always happy,not much point in moping about lifes too short,im hoping to make a few female like minded women like me for good longterm freindship and a bloody good laugh,so everyone be happy or else ill send the boys round,and ive also lost the plot lol,,byeeeeeee
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'm happy Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
kenn52's Profile
kenn52

oggy your alive and happy. or happy to be aliveThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wiccan-one's Profile
wiccan-one

In: Basingstoke

We are happy and smiley peeps too! Big smile   Wiccan & Monkey                                                                                                                                                                             
red star's Profile
red star

In: Bridport

happy new year to all u lovely people here on Biker match, wishing you a wonderful 2008 Luv to u all Red Star                                                                                                                                                                             
Jainanne's Profile
Jainanne

In: Bournemouth

Im a happy chick.. Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1054 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption