Happy People Post Yourself Here!!!

179 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2008 19:45:45 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey Weekend off work   Brilliant sunshine   Spending it with some great friends   Rock night tonight and a meet at Ribington Barn tomorrow   What else could a girl ask for.                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

woo im happy as i got a happy valintines from the folowing peeps not saying there names as the could get gelous of each other invlving a cat fight and me chargeing a pint to everyone who wished to it then me being drunk and oggy thew pruve videoing it                                                                                                                                                                              
firebladekid's Profile
firebladekid

In: norwich

who wish to watch a cat fight and some jealous b/f as well who could be put into a cage covered in oil for the ladies to watch                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

happily looking forward to a night out tonight with di,dips and blues....i cant wait!!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Me neither mate........... Big smile   See ya later ( put the kettle on about 4.30pm ish ) Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

smileys looking forward to seeing his aunty di too! c u later hun. x                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

Are you lot safe out together? wish i was comingUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

In: Derby

Glad to see HAPPY PEOPLE!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Very Happy Person going to Squires on Sunday!                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

One ecstatic little red head got some lovely messages last night and today from the most lovely special gorgeous man I could have ever asked for!   I'm all aglow girls.....!! Big smile Embarrassed Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Still HAPPY!   Dead chuffed for my mate FlameHug You deserve it hun x                                                                                                                                                                             
FlameRed's Profile
FlameRed

In: Darlington

Missing him like crazy, but he's still making me smile, big time!!   Feel so lucky, won the jackpot, so I'm happy, happy, happy!! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                                 
tony6203's Profile
tony6203

In: apriliafutura@ti

my  very best to all you who have found a pal to be with!!!Smile All tho cant say I am happy all the time, but when i fire up the aprilia and strap on my lid, most of the c*** does seem to fade into the background! Shame for all the "norms" who dont experience that!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

HugThanks Jen, for a reallly lovely day!  Had a smashing time...do it again soon!  You are a wonderful lady...what wonderful people there are on this site! Love and best wishes Rose x                                                                                                                                                                             
actionman's Profile
actionman

In: Torbay

I think i might have alzheimer's manic depression.....ive got a sense of uphoria all the time....but forget to be fed-up..... am very happy eating chocolate and drinking GuinnessLOLCool                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

had a great day rose,thanx for ur company! and the lemon cake was finished off by ellie....Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
ghosthunter's Profile
ghosthunter

In: Hinckley

as long as me rabbits safe eh witchy!                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Oh I might be a lot of things but I am not a bunny boiler Ghosty! pmslLOL   Sorry to tell you that we had the hot chocolate!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerchick1966's Profile
bikerchick1966

Very happy to have met so many lovely people on BM...loves ya! Thank you for the special emailsHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Me me me !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1100 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption