BRACAN MCC - Pistons and Pints 1st Rally - 29.06.18 to 01.07.18

107 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 08/07/2018 19:01:59 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What a fantastic 1st ever Pistons and Pints rally. It was great to see you all...I'm tired and a bit lobster red ..lol but loved every minute. See you all at the next oneπŸ‘πŸ˜€x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

You was hiding when I left so I didn't get to say goodbye to you Kaz however I did say goodbye to Ziggy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Just added two pics of BJ enjoying the bands cover of ABBA                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Had a great time ,always good to see familiar faces a few missing?not to worry plenty days left this year .Thanks Catkin for the munchies i was ok so you can feed me somemore.x.got some pics so i`ll try upload ,,think it was lisa who took most taking my phone lol.Catchyas all soon x
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Called in, for the afternoon with Cat. Even though I forgot to introduce myself. So I've twacked myself πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹

Great to see you all and put faces to names. A good circle of people πŸ‘

But thank heavens, I managed to miss the major twacking session 😁🀣
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Mick always best when meeting bm members to keep in the background so you can assess the situation and plan your defence or escape route lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley

Hey Rag... Ziggy said he waved back. πŸ‘πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 758 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption