BRACAN MCC - Pistons and Pints 1st Rally - 29.06.18 to 01.07.18

107 Posts | Latest replyย on 08/07/2018 19:01:59 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bracan MCC presents its 1st Rally Pistons and Pints

Friday 29th June to Sunday 1st July 2018

at

The Breighton Ferry
Breighton
Selby
YO8 6DH
for more details and to purchase tickets
http://www.bracanmcc.co.uk/rally-2018
NotPhilMitchell's Profile
NotPhilMitchell

In: Coventry
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Jackie,
Unfortunately, the link doesn't work, at least on my PC. If, however, I copy and paste the link and change the https to http (so search on http://www.bracanmcc.co.uk/rally-2018 instead) I, can get into the site. Anyone else have this problem?
PS. although the hyperlink above doesn't show it, it does in fact start with h t t p:// (sorry about the spaces but the system added an "s" on the end! ๐Ÿ™„                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Thanks for pointing thi sout, you are Star

Our tickets have arrived Tongue

NotPhilMitchell

Aarrgghh! The system has changed my link back to https so it doesn't work again! Suggest a copy and paste into a new tab making sure the "s" is missing! ๐Ÿคฌ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Well I got in for it to give me a quick peek and them boot me out!!

Breighton Ferry Inn is supposed to be a good venue, never been but folk I know who have all say it's a good venue! ??

Might give this one a whirl, will speak to The Tall One in the morrow ??
NotPhilMitchell

I've Googled the Brighton Ferry and it comes back with the Breighton Ferry Inn, Selby. I take it this is where you are talking about, Lindsay?๐Ÿค”                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Thatโ€™s the one, the full address is on the first post if you scroll up ๐Ÿ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Anyone interested in tickets please inbox or call the number on the flyer, or go to.  www.bracanmcc.co.uk  to pay via PayPal. please share and help us have a great weekend.
JP's Profile
JP

Still wont post the full link so just add www                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry I typed Breighton and flipping spell check changed it to Brighton. I've just had to change it again !!! Grrrr!! Spell check ๐Ÿ˜ก                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bracan MCC presents its 1st Rally Pistons and Pints

Friday 29th June to Sunday 1st July 2018

at

The Breighton Ferry
Breighton
Selby
YO8 6DH
for more details and to purchase tickets
www.bracanmcc.co.uk/rally-2018

Still wont post the full link so just add www

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Few of us going to this one, so chance to annoy JP and me in person lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Now there's an offer that will be hard to turn down ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Tickets are on sale now folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

Ticket ordered

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Wahooooo @ Jaffa                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Went up to Breighton Ferry today to check it out. All looks good, so I do believe I will be booking tickets tomorrow. ๐Ÿ‘

BJ, is this one on the calendar?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Looks like there will be a good turn out at this event to help surport there 1st rally                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yes Lindsay it is :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

It isn't on the calendar Sis                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5942 seconds. There are 775 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption