BRACAN MCC - Pistons and Pints 1st Rally - 29.06.18 to 01.07.18

107 Posts | Latest replyย on 08/07/2018 19:01:59 by Karey | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I'm sure you will all have a fab time.
๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ

Enjoy the โ˜€๐Ÿ”†
(Rags, don't forget the suncream or alternatively the knotted hanky!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

JP! Play nice... witches don't burn easily ...anyway I'm not a witch ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‹...well not a haggy one anyway ๐Ÿ˜

Rag... Ziggy might not be as fast as the big bikes but he's got a lot more guts than some of them... And he pops and farts ๐Ÿ˜ and Jackie has entitled me to annoy you so beware! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Kaz I never mentioned you in any post apart from cake which you declined. See you all in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Ahhh I apologise JP.. ๐Ÿ˜‹ si thi all Friday ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
66% Karma66% Karma 66% Karma66% Karma

Lindsay, I think I'll better pack my woollies rather than suncream, it will be warmer in the beautiful south when I leave today a 10am than what it will be over the whole weekend in Yorkshire.
Kaz I didn't say Ziggy was slow, it was more to do with the back pedaling you was doing that you would get left behind.
Karey's Profile
Karey

Oh blimey that's me corrected twice..ok guys I've just done 7 nightshifts I'm not firing on all cylinders.. but I will be after a good night's sleep....back peddling, witches and keeping up...bring it on!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜
Jackie have you got any armoury? Let the shenanigans begin! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ‘

Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Ziggy's only got one cylinder, You'll need more than armour if you still plan to side with the devil's offspring.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

It's OK kaz we know Jackie made you do it                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Hmmmm..... Jackie...I'm sensing they think we are weak...
The tug of war should be interesting... ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Bring it on guys ...us lasses are made of stern stuff
Kaz lookin forward to seeing you x                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Why do we have to "Bring it on"?
I'm going to the rally to chill and you're the one trying to put together a SWAT team of demons to be annoying.
That should be Splat team, that's the sound your ice creams will make when they hit the penny.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Actually Rag..I'm going to chill too..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€ I'm crap at swat/splat etc anyway

Jackie a good old catch up with my buddies will be good enough.

Looking forward to seeing you all ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜€x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I wish I was coming along to this..... But certain priorities currently mean I canae
Have a fab one all                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

suppose I better load the bike then see you later                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'm I there yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Can you see the sea Rags? If so, you've gone too far!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Cool pics Catkins ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š but it does look like the grey t shirts anonymous meeting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜‹                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Great weekend, good company, the lovely KittyCat with cake (yum yum), the band last night doing an ABBA cover which Big Sis really did enjoy (thanks for that Chris) and Big Sis giving me a bottle of beer before my tent went up.
No Lindsay I couldn't see the sea, all I could see was the sea of beans on my breakfast in the cafe where I was.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Fab weekend, great venue, apart from getting twacked by JPs spoon, Div arranging a band that should never be heard being heard and Spacca Cow not saying goodbye it was brill lol ... lots of giggles at my expense but hey ho                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Left early this morning hope I didn't wake you up great weekend and very nice being handed a bottle of Bracan brew as soon as I arrived. It didn't last long I think it was empty as I got off the bike. Great weekend thanks for all the hard work and long hours you put in to make it a great weekend for us all. See you all in 2019

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 837 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption